• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/1 GDT: Wild 2 at Red Wings 1 (OT)

Rate this topic

I'm looking for a spark from Nyquist and if that doesnt work Abdelkader/Ericcson should just go out there and tune someone.

It worked when they were flat against Vancouver and Abby sparked the squad. Something has seriously gotta change with this team

Hudler scratched? Uh..... :yahoo:

ANyhow, I guess Babcock is serious about shaking something up, I sure wish we'd see Commodore soon. Are we sure that Franzen is gonna center Gus and Bert? Seems like a lot of scorers...

...I'd like to see the Eaves - Helm - Cleary line reunited and put Filppula on Datsyuk's wing. I guess if we are going with that Franzen line then lets see how these would work...

Flip - Dats- Zetts

Gus - Franz - Bert

Eaves - Helm - Cleary

Miller - Abby - Holmer

looking at that line up, we badly need a goal scorer. 3rd line is pretty good, 4th ain't bad for a 4th line. 2nd line is horrible. bertuzzi is just not a 2nd liner anymore. a true goal scorer would make this team look a whole lot better.

looking at that line up, we badly need a goal scorer. 3rd line is pretty good, 4th ain't bad for a 4th line. 2nd line is horrible. bertuzzi is just not a 2nd liner anymore. a true goal scorer would make this team look a whole lot better.

Ya, I agree with you on the second line, but I was just going with what folks are saying Babcock said about the second line. How good would Parise look in there?

How has Helm been outperforming Abby this season? They have the same amount of points, Abby has more than double Helm's hits, and Abby has more shots on goal. Abby has 5 more PIM, but those came from a fight (that he dominated).

I agree that they have had roughly the same performance this year and I actually didn't say that Helm was out performing Abby. But: Abdekalder has always been projected to be a point producer while Helm has always been projected to be a checker. In this sense, Abdelkader is under performing compared to Helmer.

says the guy with a +1380. :P

1500 of his pluses were during the photoshop war during the great happiness period of no negative button.

Zach. F***ing. Parise.

I'd be ok giving up a first and Tatar and a mid road prospect for him, but it'd cost a lot to get him, so don't hold your breath.

I believe the Al Davis word of reading comes in here.

JUST WIN BABY.

I haven't heard Don't Stop Believin in a while. Better crank the volume up to Joe Louis Arena level.

He is a UFA at end of season.

He's a dynamic player on a crappy team. NJD aren't going to give him away without taking an arm and a leg first, UFA, RFA, MDA, or USA regardless.

Edited by Konnan511

He's a dynamic player on a crappy team. NJD aren't going to give him away without taking an arm and a leg first, UFA, RFA, MDA, or USA regardless.

If it doesn't involve Nyquist or Smith, and we can sign him long term, it would be worth it.

As far as the game, looking to see some energy and lets get a win!

Alright! Game time! The biggest thing we're all looking forward to is seeing Nyquist in action and to see how well he does. I have huge expectations from this kid due to all the hype I've been hearing about him. I hope he'll have a huge night and one to remember. Here's to him having a great game for the first step to many. Also for the rest of the Wings to pick it up and get that W!!

Red Wings 4 (Zettterberg, Nyquist, Helm, Lidstrom)

Wild 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

He is a UFA at end of season.

Just to add,

Arnott last year as a pending UFA who had 24 points at the time of the trade got a second and a darn good player in Steckel.

Chris Campoli, an average DMan, who was a UFA got a second and a decent prospect in Ryan Potulny.

Our very own Ian White reeled in a 2nd as a pending UFA.

Kaberle as a soon to be UFA got a 1st, 2nd, and a damn good prospect in Joe Colborne.

Parise is a much better player than all these guys, probably even combined, and you think because he is a pending UFA he won't cost a lot? It'll take at least a 1st, 2nd to start, then a top level prospect.