• Please log in to reply
555 replies to this topic

#401 Holmstrom96

Holmstrom96

Banned Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:09 PM

I just don't understand how their can be two completely different sets of rules for interference based on who is doing the interfering...

#402 j.hoop

j.hoop

i hate the flyers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

-_-
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.” - Sophocles
Posted Image

This just in, Stevie gives Canada the Order of Yzerman. Country bows and feels unworthy.

#403 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

I seriously hope Matt has girded the servers with adamantium or something, because this place is going to freakin' melt down. Also, while the season is far from over, the Wings still have a great opportunity to do great things this season, right now........remember the end of Old Yeller? Yeah.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#404 Kindl Surprise

Kindl Surprise

Rookie

• Pip
  • 138 posts

• Ram likes this

#405 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

There is A LOT wrong with this team.

And by a lot you mean primary scoring only?
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#406 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,094 posts

I hope Kronwall doesn't have a concussion because he got blasted.

#NOMOREKINDL

#407 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Not saying our guys are blameless - you're not going to win scoring only 5 goals in 5 games - but for f***'s sake, ref, you missed not one but TWO Minnesota infractions at the end there. One of them, you were looking RIGHT AT IT. That's inexcusable. The other, you SHOULD HAVE BEEN paying attention to it, seeing as that's where THEf****** PUCK WAS.

Unbe-*******-lievable.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#408 dobbles

dobbles

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

i've seen Fred L'Ecuyer referee a couple dozen games at the ahl level and he was by far one of the worst and inconsistent officials i have ever seen. its no surprise this game was so poorly officiated with him involved...

I love Maltby, but to say he wasn't a ****** is a dis-service to his career of douchebaggery.

#409 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Wow. Horses*** call on Franzen. Horses*** calls galore all night. Questionable hit on Kronwall. Started out 5-0. We're now 5-5. The countdown begins for LGW to explode.
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#410 R-Dizzle

R-Dizzle

Just warming up

• Gold Booster
  • 625 posts

Man if this wasn't the definition of Epic Fail, I don't know what is.

Posted Image

#411 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

I seriously hope Matt has girded the servers with adamantium or something, because this place is going to freakin' melt down. Also, while the season is far from over, the Wings still have a great opportunity to do great things this season, right now........remember the end of Old Yeller? Yeah.

How about some funny?

Posted Image

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#412 TheXym

TheXym

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:10 PM

Bulls*** PPG. Koivu gets away with a blatant elbow to Kronner's head. And the diving f**k Setoguchi scores the winner. Minn got two undeserved points tonight. Some complete bulls**t calls but some like the homer trip were legit. The PK can only come through so many times.
Frustrating loss to put it mildly.
It's pronounced "Zim" not "Exim". Aw heck with it, just call me Scott.

#413 stinky fish taco

stinky fish taco

FEED ME NEGS

• Restricted
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts

Wings playedf****** amazing

LOL

Helm is a perennial Selke candidate

LOL

#414 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 23,324 posts

The double standard when it comes to goaltender interference is absolutely staggering.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#415 Yak19

Yak19

-Playmaker Elite-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,837 posts

How much more can this team suck? Just found out tonight. Setting a new standard for failure.

#416 jollymania

jollymania

Heavy Hitter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Jimmy interfered with, no call.

Kronwall elbowed in the face, no call.

Wild win. We're at .500. Beautiful.

kronwall was not elbowed, it was a clean hit form the 3 angles i saw in hd slow mo.
"I assure you the hits along the boards he(Aaron Downey) constantly threw SEVERAL TIMES EVERY SHIFT were far more damaging hits that what Kronwall throws."
- uk_redwing
HockeyArchive Twitter

#417 Sgt. Angry

Sgt. Angry

Sgt. Angry

• PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

if I were Howard I would take the stick right across the face and neck of the officials tonight

Games like this make me wish there was a sniper up in the rafters somewhere!
Watch out!!!! - it's the Sheik ---- and he's got an object!!!!

#418 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Not to harp on a point I made in the previous game, but why is this team so tired? They haven't played in what, three or four days? I don't expect them to be daisy fresh near the end, but for God's sake.....you're supposed to be highly-conditioned athletes. You shouldn't be running on fumes like this, game after game. What are they doing in terms of endurance and what not to maintain a high level of functionality toward the end of the game?

They were at the end of a long shift....
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#419 CaliforniaWingsFan

CaliforniaWingsFan

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

At this point I'm just praying we make thef****** playoffs the top goal scorers are not performing and things are looking really bad

#420 Wings_Toledo

Wings_Toledo

Seeing Red

• PipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Absolutely embarrassing game BY THE REFS tonight. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason the Wings shouldn't have won this game 1 - 0. Dave Jackson should be out a job by midnight if there is any justice in this world.