555 replies to this topic

#61 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:07 PM

says the guy with a +1380. :P

1500 of his pluses were during the photoshop war during the great happiness period of no negative button.

Zach. F***ing. Parise.

I'd be ok giving up a first and Tatar and a mid road prospect for him, but it'd cost a lot to get him, so don't hold your breath.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#62 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,603 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:20 PM

A win is needed tonight.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#63 DyingAlive

DyingAlive

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:26 PM

I'd be ok giving up a first and Tatar and a mid road prospect for him, but it'd cost a lot to get him, so don't hold your breath.

He is a UFA at end of season.
Posted Image

#64 WorkingOvertime

WorkingOvertime

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,421 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:27 PM

Anyone else having audio problems with Drumj's stream?

#65 Hiei

Hiei

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:27 PM

I believe the Al Davis word of reading comes in here.

JUST WIN BABY.

I haven't heard Don't Stop Believin in a while. Better crank the volume up to Joe Louis Arena level.

"Hit em with your purse, ya *****!" - Random Wings fans shouting at Franziska

#66 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:28 PM

Score early, score often. No dicking around.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#67 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:29 PM

He's a dynamic player on a crappy team. NJD aren't going to give him away without taking an arm and a leg first, UFA, RFA, MDA, or USA regardless.

Edited by Konnan511, 01 November 2011 - 06:40 PM.

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#68 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,025 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:31 PM

He's a dynamic player on a crappy team. NJD aren't going to give him away without taking an arm and a leg first, UFA, RFA, MDA, or USA regardless.

If it doesn't involve Nyquist or Smith, and we can sign him long term, it would be worth it.

As far as the game, looking to see some energy and lets get a win!

#NOMOREKINDL

#69 Jusek

Jusek

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:37 PM

Anyone else having audio problems with Drumj's stream?

Yup. It's annoying.
"I consider the Detroit Red Wings one of the greatest franchises in any sport. For a player to come in and play, it's so special to wear the jersey."
-Steve Yzerman

#70 Namingway

Namingway

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:37 PM

Alright! Game time! The biggest thing we're all looking forward to is seeing Nyquist in action and to see how well he does. I have huge expectations from this kid due to all the hype I've been hearing about him. I hope he'll have a huge night and one to remember. Here's to him having a great game for the first step to many. Also for the rest of the Wings to pick it up and get that W!!

Red Wings 4 (Zettterberg, Nyquist, Helm, Lidstrom)
Wild 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

#71 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,603 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:38 PM

Game time

"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#72 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,025 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:39 PM

Man, I love Darren Helm.

#NOMOREKINDL

#73 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,603 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:40 PM

Great start here for Detroit

#74 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:41 PM

Just to add,

Arnott last year as a pending UFA who had 24 points at the time of the trade got a second and a darn good player in Steckel.

Chris Campoli, an average DMan, who was a UFA got a second and a decent prospect in Ryan Potulny.

Our very own Ian White reeled in a 2nd as a pending UFA.

Kaberle as a soon to be UFA got a 1st, 2nd, and a damn good prospect in Joe Colborne.

Parise is a much better player than all these guys, probably even combined, and you think because he is a pending UFA he won't cost a lot? It'll take at least a 1st, 2nd to start, then a top level prospect.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#75 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Hell of a start, certainly more jump than they had most of last game.
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#76 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,025 posts

Love the start, LETS KEEP IT UP

#NOMOREKINDL

#77 syntax

syntax

Join the Empire!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,885 posts

Good pressure there.....need the first goal bad.
The Vladinator He earned the NHL Plus/Minus Award in 1995-96, with a plus/minus difference of plus-60. The +60 has been the highest rating a player has finished with in the past 20 seasons, since Wayne Gretzky finished with a +70 in the 1986-87 NHL season

Pavel Datsyuk > x (where x is the name of any active hockey player)

#78 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,603 posts

Welcome to the big time.

#79 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:42 PM

Bert smash!!!!
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#80 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,025 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:42 PM

That a boy Bert!! Why can't the Wings play like this all the time?!?

#NOMOREKINDL