• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dats13owns

This season is over!

Rate this topic

Who is to blame for the Wings already being eliminated from the playoffs?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right. Because sarcastic threads like this one are so much better than the reactionary ones after a loss.

The difference is that people making the reactionary threads are at least making a serious attempt to talk about the team, even if the ideas are extreme.

This thread is just trolling.

A- I'm just trying to shed light on how ridiculous people act and have a little fun with it.

B- I'm just as bummed out and frustrated as the next person about this team right now. That Sharks game ruined my night, I assure you.

C- The problem is, headhunting and the sky is falling threads isn't being serious, it's reactive BS. If people weren't allowed to post until 2 hours after a loss, things would be a lot different around here.

D- I've been reading this forum for around 8 years, signed up a few years back and finally got comfortable posting this season. Getting called a "troll" for trying to break up the misery around here lately is the reason why I'm sure most people will never post.

It's 10 games into a loooong season. We've seen two streaks go from one extreme to the other... if this team is still hovering at. 500 in a month, then we can go on suicide watch.

Right. Because sarcastic threads like this one are so much better than the reactionary ones after a loss.

The difference is that people making the reactionary threads are at least making a serious attempt to talk about the team, even if the ideas are extreme.

Lighten up. The Wings suck right now, we need some levity around here. Not everything has to be "ZOMG SUPER SERIOUS!!11!" all the damn time.

Joke? Good one, I like the thread dedicated to all the jumpers...but to all the ones who seriously think this is over, again 1995-96 Wings started out 5-5-1. Finished the season 62-13-7.

If they go 5-6 or worse, then Holland will attend to the issues...

Edited by LeftWinger

Joke? Good one, I like the thread dedicated to all the jumpers...but to all the ones who seriously think this is over, again 1995-96 Wings started out 5-5-1. Finished the season 62-13-7.

The 1995-96 Red Wings also lost in 6 games to the Avalanche in the Western Conference Finals.

This coming from the same person who said that people should be ok to say what they feel without the "thought police" saying anything.

Didn't I just point out in another thread that people with extreme opinions or people totally of the mark should be pointed out? Yet, you defended them then. Now, this thread pops up and you are all over the OP.

I remember watching that first game of the season vs the Avs. Bummer loss, kinda hated them from the get go :D then we blew out either Edmonton or Winnipeg a couple games later, can't remember but yeah we didn't start the season off 5-0 then losing 5 straight. It was a back and forth tilt to start the 95-96 season. :P That season was funny with us blowing out Montreal 11-1 then them trading Roy to the Avs and what not happening in the playoffs to Draper. Bad memories lol

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

blame Kim Kardashian.

that snobby spoiled rich ***** was in the heads of all the players last night. no wonder they lost. i knew that marriage was gonna fail right from the get go

lol someone could have some fun with this.. :D:D

post-17085-0-36567900-1320246868_thumb.jpg

Lighten up. The Wings suck right now, we need some levity around here. Not everything has to be "ZOMG SUPER SERIOUS!!11!" all the damn time.

I'm just so thankful I have so many people here to constantly tell me how I should behave. It makes life so much simpler.

A- I'm just trying to shed light on how ridiculous people act and have a little fun with it.

B- I'm just as bummed out and frustrated as the next person about this team right now. That Sharks game ruined my night, I assure you.

C- The problem is, headhunting and the sky is falling threads isn't being serious, it's reactive BS. If people weren't allowed to post until 2 hours after a loss, things would be a lot different around here.

D- I've been reading this forum for around 8 years, signed up a few years back and finally got comfortable posting this season. Getting called a "troll" for trying to break up the misery around here lately is the reason why I'm sure most people will never post.

It's 10 games into a loooong season. We've seen two streaks go from one extreme to the other... if this team is still hovering at. 500 in a month, then we can go on suicide watch.

I see your point on A and B. With all the b.s. from Crymson and a few others here lately, I probably unfairly lumped you in with them.

I'm just so thankful I have so many people here to constantly tell me how I should behave. It makes life so much simpler.

I see your point on A and B. With all the b.s. from Crymson and a few others here lately, I probably unfairly lumped you in with them.

Go to your room.

And you don't think you're doing the same thing? This thread is meant to be lighthearted, to bring a little gaiety to this place right now. You can't see that for what it is? Sometimes a little well-intentioned humor is a good thing, and it doesn't detract from actual discussion here, either.

Seriously. You're constantly accusing people here of being the "thought police", and then you go around doing the same gottverdamnt thing.

Blame Canada.

The real culprit is bear man pig, ask al gore.

But seriously this is funny. That trade thread where someone said this team needs a trade and a bit of a shakeup got like negative 12 for starting that thread and this thread has positive 12.

The homerism on this board is hilarious sometimes. Teams sometimes need change believe it or not, basically the same team the last three years hasnt gotten it done, whats going to be different this year?

But seriously this is funny. That trade thread where someone said this team needs a trade and a bit of a shakeup got like negative 12 for starting that thread and this thread has positive 12.

The difference is, this thread, unlike the trade thread, is meant to be a joke, and a bit of comedy, and most people who've posted in this thread understand that and appreciate it.