• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dats13owns

This season is over!

Rate this topic

Who is to blame for the Wings already being eliminated from the playoffs?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The real culprit is bear man pig, ask al gore.

But seriously this is funny. That trade thread where someone said this team needs a trade and a bit of a shakeup got like negative 12 for starting that thread and this thread has positive 12.

The homerism on this board is hilarious sometimes. Teams sometimes need change believe it or not, basically the same team the last three years hasnt gotten it done, whats going to be different this year?

What does Tyler Kennedy have to do with this?

Guest Crymson

This coming from the same person who said that people should be ok to say what they feel without the "thought police" saying anything.

Didn't I just point out in another thread that people with extreme opinions or people totally of the mark should be pointed out? Yet, you defended them then. Now, this thread pops up and you are all over the OP.

It seems to me that he's often all over any thread or comment that conflicts with his pessimism.

I'm just so thankful I have so many people here to constantly tell me how I should behave. It makes life so much simpler.

Irony?

Edited by Crymson

This is thread is pure IDIOCY on a Silver F#%*ING Platter. There is still so much of this season to go, granted I'm on the of the people who said I didn't expect much from this year's team but I can't see this team not making the playoffs. It's going to be and up-hill struggle but if any team can do this it's the Wings. I'm quite confident in my team MAKING the Playoffs. The Wings just have to find the right combo to get things started. It's so funny to me to see how many people are Bandwagon fans and how they are all over a team when they are successful but the minute they show any weakness at all they are off to another Wagon to jump on. What a load of BS. Wings will be fine they are just going through a rough patch, they WILL get it turned around. Let's Go Detroit Red Wings!!

This is thread is pure IDIOCY on a Silver F#%*ING Platter. There is still so much of this season to go, granted I'm on the of the people who said I didn't expect much from this year's team but I can't see this team not making the playoffs. It's going to be and up-hill struggle but if any team can do this it's the Wings. I'm quite confident in my team MAKING the Playoffs. The Wings just have to find the right combo to get things started. It's so funny to me to see how many people are Bandwagon fans and how they are all over a team when they are successful but the minute they show any weakness at all they are off to another Wagon to jump on. What a load of BS. Wings will be fine they are just going through a rough patch, they WILL get it turned around. Let's Go Detroit Red Wings!!

Ummmm... did you even read through the thread and catch that it's sarcastic before you wasted your morning beating the s*** out of your keyboard writing this?

Guest Shoreline

I'm already on the Avs bandwagon, have burned down my Steve Yzerman shrine, and have erected a Peter Forsberg one. It was either him or Claude Lemieux.

Edited by Shoreline

I blame Shoreline. He just used a form of the word "erect" in the same sentence as "Peter Forsberg" with no qualms whatsoever.

The force of these two incompatible thoughts is throwing off the mental magnetism throughout the globe, causing the Wings to miss the net.