• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WorkingOvertime

Commodore to play tonight

Rate this topic

I am a bit excited, its too bad Kindl is the odd man out, but if Commodore plays the game he was signed to play and Ericsson goes back to the first 5 games Ericsson (fighter and hitter) this is gonna be one bad ass defense to play against... I am thinking Babcock might have to split up LIds and White though, maybe put White with Stuart and Kronner with Lids, but Ericcson and Commodore should be VERY intimidating as long as they keep away from head shots...

Probably not since Babcock dressed Downey. Although Jackman is not to be taken lightly, he is just as tough if not tougher than Commie.

Great to see none the less.

Jackman isnt the best fighter but he is a fighter none the less, I like Commies chances with him though, Jackman is a punching bag at times but a good player for the fourth line.

Its still nice to have a guy who can play a regular shift, AND pretty much fight anyone in the league on a given night except the super heavy weights like Mcintyre.

Jackman isnt the best fighter but he is a fighter none the less, I like Commies chances with him though, Jackman is a punching bag at times but a good player for the fourth line.

Its still nice to have a guy who can play a regular shift, AND pretty much fight anyone in the league on a given night except the super heavy weights like Mcintyre.

Earlier in his career with the Islanders, Jackman wasn't a good fighter at all. He's gotten better as he's gained experience. Not the best fighter, for sure, but as long as Kostopoulos and Stortini are around, Jackman won't have to worry about being the NHL's official punching bag. I hope Commodore (Or anyone for that matter) goes after Kostopoulos directly.

It should be Stuart or Ericsson out, not Kindl.

Not going to happen right now since Stuart is 2nd and E's 3rd on the team in PK time-on-ice per game and the PK's about the only thing that's going right at the moment. *shrug* Other than that I'd agree. Those two are also leading the defence in hits so at least they're doing something right :P

What the heck is Brad Stuart's deal right now? Of the 11 games we've playeed, he's been horrible in 75% of them. I don't get what his deal is, he seems to be turning the puck over left, right and centre.

And Kindl was the one benched? Behind Lids, he's probably been our most consistent defenseman this season. Talk about taking the easy route. Kronwall was awful again tonight, but I''m so glad we scratched Kindl!!!!!!!!!1

Guest stinky fish taco

What the heck is Brad Stuart's deal right now? Of the 11 games we've playeed, he's been horrible in 75% of them. I don't get what his deal is, he seems to be turning the puck over left, right and centre.

there are actually some people here who think he deserves a raise.

insanity.

Commodore didn't do anything tonight, nothing good or bad. He needs to pick up the physicality.

That's a great starting point for a 6th defensemen. IMO of you don't remember them playing, then they did well. For the worst defensemen on the team (being the 6th/7th), no mistakes is the best you can ask.

"The only thing I don't like about it is that you get a lot of people on there who are just writing whatever they can to try to get your attention, because it makes their day if you are mad.

"But, if you block that out? It's interesting. It's fun."

I'm pretty sure Commie is talking about Twitter but he could also be talking about LGW or HF or pretty much any Wings forum.