• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/3 GDT: Flames 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

I mean how many top six guys do we really have? Zetterberg, Dats, & Franzen.

Fixed it for you.... Zetterberg and Datsyuk, even in their current slumps are our ONLY legit top 6 players... and they aren't getting any younger. This team needs two pure snipers. There is not even ONE on our team and that is our problem...

Edited by LeftWinger

Please god.....let all bandwagon fans jump off now.

Yeah, because god forbid someone actually care about the team enough that they show some emotion when they're playing beyond horribly. That just means you're not really a fan at all. Apathy is the mark of a true fan.

I agree but I feel like I want to gouge my eyes out after watching these games it really sucks that they're doing so horrible

It's agonizing, but nothing you can do about it. Thats why I was pissed off during the game. Now I am going to watch another game on gamecenter live. Gonna see if they can turn it around on Saturday. Thats all you can hope for at this point.

It is time we rally. Rally behind OUR TEAM.

Joe's been awfully quiet. Team's been slackin.

WE NEED TO START MANUFACTURING OUR OWN LUCK. WE CANNOT RELY ON THE REFEREES TO CALL ALL THE PENALTIES THAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN.

If you are going to JLA anytime soon, GET LOUD. BEAT THE GLASS. DO SOMETHING!

And if you're jumping off the bandwagon, I'm driving, and I will NOT BE SLOWING DOWN FROM THE 70 MPH SPEED LIMIT.

ONWARD WINGS WE SHALL GO, AND WE SHALL BE VICTOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIOUS!

Fixed it for you.... Zetterberg and Datsyuk, even in their current slumps are our ONLY legit top 6 players... and they aren't getting any younger. This team needs two pure snipers. There is not even ONE on our team and that is our problem...

Did you say Franzen is a bottom sixer?

He isn't the only one who isn't producing, folks.

/begin foul language

Holy ******* s***, I can't believe we lost this ******* game. What a bunch of overpaid, mollycoddled, gutless douchebags. They can all kiss my ass. Show some ******* effort, you spineless s***heads. People are paying money they don't have to watch you play a child's game for millions and millions of dollars, and this is the bulls*** they're subjected to? f*** you, and the horse you rode in on.

/end foul language

The first 5 games of the season feels like years ago. Games played by a different team in a different time. They looked SO GOOD.

What happened in Washington? Did that beatdown make everyone lose the will to live? The team didn't even look bad in that game, for the first 2 periods.

Trying to stay calm right now is difficult. Of the big guns, only Lidstrom is playing like expected. He is looking great. But I'm having trouble finding anyone else that I'm not extremely disappointed with. Maybe Howard, but tonight's 1st goal was bad.

I have faith that they can turn it around. Hope is not lost. If they get going, they can easily get a winning streak of 5+ games and be right back where they're supposed to be.

But they need to turn it on QUICKLY.

It's agonizing, but nothing you can do about it. Thats why I was pissed off during the game. Now I am going to watch another game on gamecenter live. Gonna see if they can turn it around on Saturday. Thats all you can hope for at this point.

Agree. We've had a lot of good fortune lately, and it's frustrating to see this team play lately. I'll be watching every game hoping they turn it around.

Yeah, because god forbid someone actually care about the team enough that they show some emotion when they're playing beyond horribly. That just means you're not really a fan at all. Apathy is the mark of a true fan.

Big difference between showing some emotion and getting pissed off with the wings, and then what I quoted when I wrote that statement. There are certain statements that are a dead giveaway to jumping off the bandwagon.

I blame the hockey gods and the confidence of the team. Pucks bouncing over their sticks all night and just a lack of confidence. You can tell from all the low percentage shots and not being able to convert on great chances.