• Please log in to reply
499 replies to this topic

#41 canadian wings fan

canadian wings fan

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:13 PM

yeah ******* get to watch this game (at home) NOW CMON wings wake the f*** up tonight and s*** all over the god damn flames. I want calgary to be pissing their pants from the moment of puck drop NO MERCY PLAY SOME HOCKEY DETROIT :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

#42 R-Dizzle

R-Dizzle

Just warming up

• Gold Booster
  • 625 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:15 PM

Get to see Commodore tonight finally.

Posted Image

#43 ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:17 PM

if commodore scores tonight i will play commodore 64 ALL night :cool:

#44 canadian wings fan

canadian wings fan

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:18 PM

Commodore scores tonight, Dats gets 2G,2A and zeta and Mule each get a goal :thumbup:

#45 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:18 PM

Really ... 6 in a row, lose to 2nd last team in Western Conference. Already lost to Columbus twice. I just know that I will be the laughing stock of friends who are fans of any other team ... other than Boston maybe.

Thankfully I have friends who don't laugh at me when sports teams I root for go through rough patches. No one else in the league cares about us. We need to worry about ourselves.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#46 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,077 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:20 PM

yeah ******* get to watch this game (at home) NOW CMON wings wake the f*** up tonight and s*** all over the god damn flames. I want calgary to be pissing their pants from the moment of puck drop NO MERCY PLAY SOME HOCKEY DETROIT :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnc0PyBfNog&feature=related
Posted Image

#47 Electrophile

Electrophile

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:21 PM

Just as an aside, why is it called "Movember"? Mustache begins with Mu, not Mo. I've only ever seen it spelled beginning with "Mo" when it's spelled in a foreign language, like French or Italian.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#48 P. Marlowe

P. Marlowe

4th Line Heel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:23 PM

Already lost to Columbus twice.

I know the feeling when losing to a bad team feels like a long losing streak. They've lost once to Columbus and twice to Minnesota.

"Finger-pointing is easy. In some cases, even therapeutic. Fans need to blame something,

because the outcome is so frustratingly out of their control."
-- Mitch Albom

| Terry Sawchuk & Johnny Bower | | Extra Protection | | "Luckies never cut my wind." | | Straight to the Goal | | Dodging Traffic | | Mike Grier? |

#49 canadian wings fan

canadian wings fan

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:25 PM

hahaha that arrested development s*** is too funny

I know the feeling when losing to a bad team feels like a long losing streak. They've lost once to Columbus and twice to Minnesota.

dude those Minnesota games are sof****** boring.

#50 Electrophile

Electrophile

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:26 PM

I love Homer, but I can barely understand him sometimes.

#51 Cevari

Cevari

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:30 PM

Really need a W here to get on the right track again, and it's gonna have to start by scoring at least three. With the forwards we have it's pretty inexcusable to be #27 in the league in scoring.

#52 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:33 PM

There are no universes that exist where the Flames are a better team than the Wings. I checked all the flux capacitors. See? None. If the Wings can't win tonight they will create an unstable chrono loop and erase all of existence.

No pressure, fellas.
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#53 WorkingOvertime

WorkingOvertime

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:39 PM

Just as an aside, why is it called "Movember"? Mustache begins with Mu, not Mo. I've only ever seen it spelled beginning with "Mo" when it's spelled in a foreign language, like French or Italian.

I've no idea, but it's a great time to grow a stache. I'm growing mine for the month.

Game on. LGW!

#54 Namingway

Namingway

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,942 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:40 PM

All I want is a win from our Wings already! I don't care if it's a messy one or a good one, although the latter would be nicer :P
I thought it was a good idea to bring up Commie for the Flames match up. We all know how they can be especially if they're losing towards the end. Here's to different results from the past few games!

Red Wings 4 (Zetterberg, Franzen, Datsyuk, Helm)
Flames 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

#55 hankzet40

hankzet40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:43 PM

Good pace thus far.

#56 Jusek

Jusek

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:46 PM

Nice effort by gray-haired guy.
"I consider the Detroit Red Wings one of the greatest franchises in any sport. For a player to come in and play, it's so special to wear the jersey."
-Steve Yzerman

#57 WingZNut13

WingZNut13

2nd Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:46 PM

Like they said, track meet.

Dats saved a goal with his stick.
What kind of color is red? Red is a warning. A declaration. A color that says I'm ready to do what it takes. Red is focused and Driven because red doesn't like second place. So what Kind of color is red? Our kind" - The Red Wing Army

#58 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:49 PM

No finishing allowed. :(
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#59 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,060 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:49 PM

Great pass by Cleary there, too bad Kronwall couldn't bury it. Lets score on this PP

#NOMOREKINDL

#60 WingZNut13

WingZNut13

2nd Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:50 PM

Great stick work from Kronners in front.

We are so close I can smell it....
What kind of color is red? Red is a warning. A declaration. A color that says I'm ready to do what it takes. Red is focused and Driven because red doesn't like second place. So what Kind of color is red? Our kind" - The Red Wing Army