• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
unsaddleddonald

F*** YOU Player X

Rate this topic

F*** YOU Filppula: seriously, how many times does the coaching staff have to tell you to shoot before you actually start shooting? you may be the most frustrating player on this team because of your reluctance to use your talent. (1 shot against Calgary)

F*** YOU Hudler: see above. you're upset you keep getting scratched? do what the coaches have told you to do since you showed up in the league......SHOOT (1 shot against CGY)

F*** YOU Franzen: you're a six foot monster who plays like a 5 foot nothin little girl. you have no excuse for not getting at least 10 shots per game. (00000000 shots against CGY)

F*** YOU Bertuzzi: we aren't impressed by your video game bull crap anymore. shoot the puck or get out. (2 shots against CGY)

F*** YOU Datsyuk (but only a little): there are still times when you don't shoot and i can't figure out why. you are on par in this league with players like Ovechkin and Crosby......but they wouldn't be caught dead with only 2 shots on net in a game. (2 shots against CGY)

Abdelkader: 4 shots

Cleary: 5 shots

White: 4 shots

Some guys get it....just not the right ones.....

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

lol i saw this coming

ElectroBeth do what you do best :) :)

I understand, and its a big problem, but here are plenty other threads full of this banter.

agreed, i succumbed to frustration. but filppula and hudler in particular, they just....don't....get it. When Babs predicted 60-70 points for these two he was probably assuming that they would do what he wanted them to do.

agreed, i succumbed to frustration. but filppula and hudler in particular, they just....don't....get it. When Babs predicted 60-70 points for these two he was probably assuming that they would do what he wanted them to do.

Neither will get 60-70 points, obviously. Their trade values are so low right now, it would be hard to deal one, let alone both, out of town. Franzen didn't have a shot in almost 20 minutes of ice time tonight. Stuart has looked terrible. Bertuzzi has 3 points this season. Hell, look at Zetterberg, 4 points. These guys are all past their prime, and on the downslide of their careers, whether we want to face it or not.

Neither will get 60-70 points, obviously. Their trade values are so low right now, it would be hard to deal one, let alone both, out of town. Franzen didn't have a shot in almost 20 minutes of ice time tonight. Stuart has looked terrible. Bertuzzi has 3 points this season. Hell, look at Zetterberg, 4 points. These guys are all past their prime, and on the downslide of their careers, whether we want to face it or not.

There are two bona fide forwards on this team. You don't know what you will get on any given night from the other 10...

F*** YOU Filppula: seriously, how many times does the coaching staff have to tell you to shoot before you actually start shooting? you may be the most frustrating player on this team because of your reluctance to use your talent. (1 shot against Calgary)

F*** YOU Hudler: see above. you're upset you keep getting scratched? do what the coaches have told you to do since you showed up in the league......SHOOT (1 shot against CGY)

F*** YOU Franzen: you're a six foot monster who plays like a 5 foot nothin little girl. you have no excuse for not getting at least 10 shots per game. (00000000 shots against CGY)

F*** YOU Bertuzzi: we aren't impressed by your video game bull crap anymore. shoot the puck or get out. (2 shots against CGY)

F*** YOU Datsyuk (but only a little): there are still times when you don't shoot and i can't figure out why. you are on par in this league with players like Ovechkin and Crosby......but they wouldn't be caught dead with only 2 shots on net in a game. (2 shots against CGY)

Love this. :lol::thumbup: