67 replies to this topic

#21 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:22 PM

F*** YOU Aaaron Downey.

For giving us the Cup in 2008 and spoiling the tough guy fans.

F*** YOU Brad May.

For signing with us outta nowhere, kicking some ass, and leaving, once again disappointing the tough guy fans.
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#22 greenrebellion

greenrebellion

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:32 PM

F*** YOU Hulder for not living up to Eva's lofty expectations.

Edited by greenrebellion, 03 November 2011 - 10:32 PM.

#23 IllinoisRedWingsFan

IllinoisRedWingsFan

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:39 PM

F*** YOU Mike Babcock for not shaking things up even more
F*** YOU Jiri Hudler for being just BAD!

#24 unsaddleddonald

unsaddleddonald

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:43 PM

F*** YOU DOLPHIN!!!
F*** YOU WHALE!!!!

#25 T.Low

T.Low

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,812 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:43 PM

It's gotten to the point where some of this has to fall on Nick Lidstrom's shoulders; he is the Captain, he is the leader, yet this ship looks rudderless and heartless.

There; I said it.

#26 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,297 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:44 PM

It's gotten to the point where some of this has to fall on Nick Lidstrom's shoulders; he is the Captain, he is the leader, yet this ship looks rudderless and heartless.

There; I said it.

Meanwhile, Crosby continues to lead his team to success without even playing!
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#27 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

LGW's impromptu Photoshopper

• Silver Booster
  • 4,332 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:14 PM

There; I said it.

I bet you weren't saying this his first year as captain.
Or his second year.
Or even his third year.

Posted Image

#28 wings1110

wings1110

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:15 PM

f*** everything......the lions are good eh?

#29 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 16,577 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:42 PM

There; I said it.

I disagree. And not just because Nick is some hockey god (though I'm pretty certain he actually is). the same was said about Yzerman before the Cup in '97, but a captain can only do so much. Like Yzerman, Nick plays his heart out every game. This last game against the Wild he was really jumping into the play and scored the one friggin goal that game from the slot. Where some forwards should actually have been. And he called for the puck there, like one of our star forwards should have. AND he had a couple great chances jumping into the play practically as a winger. So on top of playing Norris level defense, he's also trying to jumpstart the offense and pick up some of the slack from Rafalski's absence (do people still think Raf was overpaid??).

Nick has adjusted his game to try and help out this flaccid offense. At 41 years old he's playing almost 25 minutes a game. The goal was to get his minutes down, but this team is such a s*** sandwich that he's playing more than he should.

How much more can he do? The Wings don't need an inspirational speech from Nick, most of them need to grow some friggin balls and fear for their jobs and go to the net.

And in the spirit of the thread F*ck you Franzen. the problem runs a lot deeper than you, but no 6'3" 225 lbs forward with as much talent as you have should be as friggin invisible as you've been, or registered as few SOG's.

Is your nickname Mule because you're so stubborn when it comes to doing hard work?

#30 KrazyGangsta

KrazyGangsta

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:03 AM

Who cares we don't make the playoffs, get the first round pick. Win the stanley Cup the following years. F**k you Gary Bettman!

#31 under_par_00

under_par_00

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:38 AM

He still plays here?

Zetterberg will be here for the next 12 odd years. I really hope he steps it up this year, as the next in line for the C.

There; I said it.

This team is playing way too fancy, lead by the Fairy Godmother herself #93, Johan Franzen. I wouldn't say heartless, just gritless, grinderless, etc.

Lidstrom has been the best player on this team all year, by a nautical mile. You cannot call him out for how the team is performing, even if he wears the C.

#32 Lonewuhf

Lonewuhf

Rookie

• Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:06 AM

F*** YOU Filppula: seriously, how many times does the coaching staff have to tell you to shoot before you actually start shooting? you may be the most frustrating player on this team because of your reluctance to use your talent. (1 shot against Calgary)

Fil was either on the 3rd line, or him and Dats had to make up for Clearing giving the puck away every damn time he has it. I cringe every time Cleary, Bert, Franzen, or Hudler touches the damn puck. That said, yes, Fil still needs to shoot more, but at least he's useful when he's not shooting, unlike those 4 shmucks.

OT:

F*** YOU DUMP AND CHASE GAME (CLEARY, KNOCK IT THE F*** OFF).

F*** MOST OF THE PEOPLE ALREADY f***ED HERE.

In all seriousness, why the f*** are we rewarding these four players after they've played like s*** this entire fricken year? It's now too far into the season to be pulling the "it's only X games into the season" bulls***.

This team has a problem, people who REALLY don't deserve it keep getting way too much fricken ice time, and people who are playing well are shafted. How many damn times do we have to give Cleary, Bert, Franzen, and Hudler chances just to see em failing miserably? I don't care how much they get paid, they're failing hardcore and until they're demoted to 3rd and 4th line, or sat entirely, they're going to continue failing because they have no sense of urgency whatsoever.

Edited by Lonewuhf, 04 November 2011 - 03:07 AM.

#33 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:34 AM

Posted Image

Did somebody say Racer X?

F*** YOU DUMP AND CHASE GAME (CLEARY, KNOCK IT THE F*** OFF).

Cleary would not be doing this if it were not part of the coaching plans.

#34 Lonewuhf

Lonewuhf

Rookie

• Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:37 AM

Posted Image

Did somebody say Racer X?

Cleary would not be doing this if it were not part of the coaching plans.

True, but Cleary has been s*** just in general, plus it makes me feel better to direct some of my rage at him.

#35 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:32 AM

f*** you Mountain Dew for only having Live Wire during the summertime :angry:

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg

#36 b.shanafan14

b.shanafan14

One good Swede deserves another!

• Silver Booster
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:43 AM

F*** YOU BERTUZZI for floating around, completely oblivious of the other 4 skaters on the ice with you while gaining the offensive zone.

"Hey Bert, I have the puck, I'm about to gain the zone".... "Nope, I'm Todd, altering my speed or direction even slightly means I'll have to take more strides, I'll coast in first and meet you there"... Offsides

"Alright Bert, you have the puck, you're clear to gain the zone, just don't f*** it up"... "Nope, I used to be a superstar, ever see the Canucks play in the early 2000s? I show, watch Todd deke the blueline. Yeah! Never saw it coming"... Offsides

F*** YOU BERTUZZI for floating around in the neutral zone instead of playing defense.

"Umm, they're on a rush. Little help here Bert?"... "Look guys! GUYS?! GUYS! I'm circling the red line. I'm open, I'm open!"... Todd is minus one for the game.

F*** YOU BERTUZZI for generally making stupid and lazy decisions, consistently.

"Bert, open in the slot, goaltender out of position!"... "I saw Kane do this, but I'm bigger, thus, better! Check it out"... one hand on the stick, spin, no-look pass nowhere near open guy, goes to the ice, slashes/bites opposing player... skates to the penalty box completely oblivious to why he is in there (will make the same mistake when he is out in 2 minutes)

F*** YOU BABCOCK for not scratching Bertuzzi or even sitting him for shifts when he is playing like s***.

"I'm sorry coach"... "its OK, Bert. I thought we did some good things out there, things just aren't going our way, its always darkest before the dawn, things happen for a reason, keep on trucking, the sun will come out, TOMORROW!" ... repeats this to the media post-loss, goes to his office to grab some rest (on his laurels), and scratches someone else who was better or at least way less bad

I don't like Bertuzzzi, by the way. Kills tempo on every line he is on, then we wonder, why Z or Mule or Nyquist aren't playing like superstars, they are short-handed in the worst way possible. Takes stupid penalties constantly, and raises his arms everytime, and the untrained observer might think, "look he's pleading innocence" but really he is saying "Honestly, that was me, I've been BAADDD!" He likes the 2-minute rest.

#37 rick zombo

rick zombo

Grit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,599 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:09 AM

F#$%^^%$##CKKKKKKK you Amway. This is all about karma.
"In Detroit, every day is a good day to win"

#38 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:16 AM

f*** you Mountain Dew for only having Live Wire during the summertime :angry:

You should probably aim that at your local convenience store. I've got a buddy that lives off of that stuff year round.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#39 Donaldjr2448

Donaldjr2448

LETS GO REDWINGS!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:47 AM

Everybody just needs to calm down!! The Wings are simply getting their March/April losing streaks out of the way in October/November! We are going to go on a monster streak and all will be well soon.

I personally do not think the team has played that bad the last 3 games, simply we have not gotten breaks that we normally get! If the guys keep working at it, everything will be fine!

Just so you all know, the last time the Wings were winless in 6, we won the Stanley Cup (2008) Just sayin!!

The NHL is broken down into 10 game segments! The first ten we were 5-4-1 (11 points of a possible 20) thats a .550 win percentage (not bad, not great either)

we are now 0-1 in the next ten game segment, all will be well the next time we play Calgary which will be the 10th game in this 10 game segment! Remember the season is a sprint, not a race!!

CHILL THE F%^k OUT FOLKS!!

#40 NvrFrgtRussian5

NvrFrgtRussian5

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:08 AM

F*** Eddie Mio for not strapping the pads on last night and taking to the ice.

Edited by NvrFrgtRussian5, 04 November 2011 - 09:08 AM.