No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/5 GDT: Ducks 0 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Bertuzzi not playing!! :siren:

yeah buddy! lol

Brunnstrom has been recalled and will play tonight

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2011/11/red_wings_recall_fabian_brunns.html

HALLELUJAH!!!

Would rather have Bert in tonight considering the opponent. Just one less tough player the Ducks have to worry about. :thumbdown:

esteef

Tough LOL!!!!

Bert is sick not being scratched due to his play. Using a soft lineup against the Ducks???? :ranting:

He apparently has some ailment where he can't keep both hands on his stick and uses his free hand to take penalties.

Honestly as craptacular as his play has been, he's hardly alone and it would've been good to have his size against the Ducks today.

Commodore is staying in the for the game tonight. IMO that will be a very good thing against the Ducks. We may need his truculence.

+1 for using "truculence." :P

Go Wings! Go to the f-ing net!!

Okay, time for the big boys to step the heck up! I am stuck on the couch recovering from a vasectomy and can't be jumping up and down yelling at the stupid tv!

ouch. Remember, a bag of frozen peas is your best friend.

Okay, time for the big boys to step the heck up! I am stuck on the couch recovering from a vasectomy and can't be jumping up and down yelling at the stupid tv!

If only Jimmy Howard had followed your lead, we wouldn't be in the midst of a 6-game losing streak.

Wings don't only need to win this one, they need a decisive win....5, 6, 7, 8-1! Something like that to get them out of the scoring funk they are in! Let's Go Wings! We are behind ya!

Just flew in from LA on business and got tickets to the game. Let's hope the losing-fest ends today.

2-0 win, Franzen (2), with an empty netter.

Not gonna happen, not Franzen. Wings don't need another one scoring effort, they need to come out a put tons of pucks on the net and get about 8 goals (5 at least.) They need confidence that they are out of the scoring drought. Sure 1 or 2-0 still ends the losing streak, but they need to know that they can score at will, get some scoring confidence and end both droughts! If we win 1-0, great, but then we still struggle scoring into the next game and that is not good... Hell, I'd even take 9-8 win right about now to exorcise the scoring demons....

Edited by LeftWinger

I hear that's the same procedure that Jimmy needs before he can become an elite goaltender. :ph34r:

Actually 4 bags in constant rotation. I thought about naming them after our ever rotating 4th line but that would be creepy :)

laugh.gif And I thought I was an obsessive fan for naming my Amazon Kindle "Jakub". laugh.gif

(Hope you're feeling better soon!)

5 Game winning streak begins tonight. I hope Brunnstrom steps it up, I like the kids potential and i'm rooting for him to be a long time wing, but he's gotta step his game up alot, I mean alot. I think we will be better without Bert in the line up, no disrespect just feel like his days are past him to be on the second line. Put Flip and Dats together hell put Helm on 1st or 2nd line.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

hope the red wings show up tonight

im gonna say 4-2 final scor3 for the red wings.

dats will get 2. cleary and lids will score the other 2.

and selanne will get the 2 for the Duckies :) :)

Not only do I want a win, I want Brunnstrom to dominate. I know it's unlikely, but I want him to turn into the 2nd liner we need, and FAST. Is it so wrong to hope for a miracle? A lucky break the Wings haven't had in 3 or 4 freaking years?