• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NeverForgetMac25

2011 NFL Thread

Rate this topic

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

Today's a good day.

HEY NFM, get over here, I got this spot on the ol' couch nice and warmed up for ya :)

Talk about s***ting the bed. The defense was their same old self they've been all season and the offense was completely off. The saddest part of the loss is that NY didn't beat the Packers, GB beat themselves. I haven't seen them play that sloppy of a game in a few years and unfortunately, it happened at the worst possible time.

Interesting sidenote: Since the NFL instituted the 12-team playoff format in 1990, the number 1 seed in the NFC started out 17-0 in the Divisional round, but since then the 1 seed has lost 4 of the past 5 years! That's crazy. The Packers did it to the Falcons last year.

I can only hope the McCheapskis aren't sitting around on this GM opening so they can promote Tim Ruskell. I would s*** myself while screaming bloody murder and then putting on my Red Wings DVDs...

Meanwhile, George McCaskey sounds a lot tougher than his brother and his mother already as acting Chairman. If he's even half the ******* that his Grandpa was, Bears will win a Superbowl in the next 4 years.

No one wants to fire Lovie, no one wants to get competent coordinators, and no one wants a competent GM, but all the "Partners" (95% the McCaskey Family) love RAKIN IN THAT CASH.

I think NE has more to prove this time around and will take it.

But I've been wrong before.

The first part I agree with, Brady will play better than yesterday. I hope the defense does too.

The second part, I can keep a secret if you can.;)

I was hoping for a rematch. Also, this Giants team, idk what it is about them but they sure are good on the road during the playoffs.

But I'm going to have to say the Pats win this one. Giants D-line is still elite and they have a productive offense at times, but the Patriots are more balanced offensively than in 2007 and have stepped up defensively. Plus they have another mismatch with Gronk and Hernandez.

I think if the 49ers were in it they'd match up better defensively with the Pats offense and would probably win it. Hopefully it's another good game (not that you can replicate something like Superbowl 42 ever again), but I have to say the Pats take this one.