323 replies to this topic

#321 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:22 AM

Just got back from the Joe. Great game.
Note to self: Tossing the hat from 215, Row 8 is not going to make it anywhere close to the ice. Next time. But nice goin' Mule.

It's great to see the offense back, but my takeaway from this game is Jimmy. I know it's still early, but to me, this is the year he is over the hump. This is year you differentiate him from others. This is the year he makes us contenders. (If we get five goals every game now!! :clap: )

Have a good one everybody, cheers.

That's good to hear. In all seriousness, I hope the Wings can just somehow steal another legit top six forward from someone, which could increase their chances of scoring first, which means they play with a lead more often than not, which means they're in that state of confidence that helps them win, which could ultimately and ridiculously increase their cup chances.

Edited by Red Wings Addict, 09 November 2011 - 03:30 AM.

#322 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,823 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:16 AM

Great GDP, but Lidstrom and Franzen do not have 8 goals each. GO wings

I can see the future.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#323 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:29 AM

Avg amount of pages for all the wins not including tonight - 17. The losses? 20.667

That could be one way of knowing if the Wings won if you can't catch the game. If the pages are few, they probably won. Or at least, during the regular season that is.

I was talking about the fact that it was very slow to load for me last night, sometimes to the point of me having to exit out of my browser, and re-start it again. My Internet wasn't a problem, because I had the game playing in another browser, with no difficulty.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#324 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,757 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:21 PM

at least one of my dog house players is proving me wrong! Way to go Franzen! Keep it up! Hey Hudler....what's the hold up? (nice pass though to Filppula.)

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Nestrasil, yes...Cleary....No!

Dump Q and K Now!