• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WingZNut13

WingZNut13

2nd Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:32 PM

With the Wings winning two games in a row, I know like most, I am little excited because it's the beginning of them turning things around. However, I was looking at the schedule for the rest of this month, and it's looking pretty tough. For everyone who doesn't know, here the remaining schedule for the rest of the month:
11/11/11 vs. Edmonton
11/12/11 vs. Dallas
11/15/11 @ St. Louis
11/17/11 @ San Jose
11/19/11 @ L.A.
11/20/11 @ Anaheim
11/23/11 vs. Calgary
11/25/11 @ Bostom
11/26/11 vs. Nashville
11/30/11 vs. Tampa Bay

With two tough teams at home then a 3 game West Coast trip, game at home, tough game at Boston, and then two more tough ones at home, this next month could define the Red Wings season, their confidence level going forward, and where they stand in the conference. Realistically, I think the Wings could come out of this 10 game stretch 6-4 with their heads held high and a good bit of momentum heading into December.

What does everyone else think about this topic?
What kind of color is red? Red is a warning. A declaration. A color that says I'm ready to do what it takes. Red is focused and Driven because red doesn't like second place. So what Kind of color is red? Our kind" - The Red Wing Army

#2 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:44 PM

Next two games will be a good test for us and of course the west coast trip as well. Looking forward to seeing what our boyz can do. Go Wings Go! :thumbup:

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing), 10 November 2011 - 09:44 PM.

#3 Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:47 AM

Im hoping 7-3 or atleast 6-3-1 I want us to come away with atleast 13-14 points of the 20... We will be sitting a lot better in the standings and have a lot of confidence for December.

#4 IllinoisRedWingsFan

IllinoisRedWingsFan

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:44 PM

I think we will be okay especially if we do well on the three game West Coast Swing. So far were 1-0 in this stretch!