• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/11 GDT: Oilers 0 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Bertuzzi's playing? Can't he sacrifice himself for the mojo, here? We've won two games in a row and scored 10 goals without you. Go take your wife out to dinner, enjoy a nice evening. Don't worry about us, we'll be fine. Promise. Pinky swear.

The Todd is out for a couple more games at least.

http://www.freep.com/article/20111110/SPORTS05/111110034/Wings-Bertuzzi-skates-still-has-swelling-ears

Also, I really like how the article makes it sound like the high stick from the Set O' Gucci caused Bert's sinus infection:

Bertuzzi made an appearance on the ice for the first time since last week, but he left early and remains sidelined with a bad sinus infection that set in after he was high-sticked in the face by Minnesota's Devin Setoguchi.

Are the Sharks engaging in germ warfare now? Perhaps Shanny should investigate this.

The Todd is out for a couple more games at least.

http://www.freep.com/article/20111110/SPORTS05/111110034/Wings-Bertuzzi-skates-still-has-swelling-ears

Also, I really like how the article makes it sound like the high stick from the Set O' Gucci caused Bert's sinus infection:

[/color]

Are the Sharks engaging in germ warfare now? Perhaps Shanny should investigate this.

He's with Minnesota now.

Switch Holmstrom and Miller around since that worked last game.

Should be an easy win for us, Edmonton is still Edmonton and they'll show that they are on a slippery slope and it'll just get even slicker. It doesn't matter if you were well Oiled to start the season, it's all about how you're playing now, and Detroit has the Wings of fortune behind them at this moment.

Switch Holmstrom and Miller around since that worked last game.

Should be an easy win for us, Edmonton is still Edmonton and they'll show that they are on a slippery slope and it'll just get even slicker. It doesn't matter if you were well Oiled to start the season, it's all about how you're playing now, and Detroit has the Wings of fortune behind them at this moment.

This got negged and I can't figure out why but I have to plus all of your puns because they've worked the last 2 games and that's what I did for those. Great job keep it up! We should be good for tonight :)

Have fun at the game Mike!!

Edited by WizardOfOz30