• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/11 GDT: Oilers 0 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Why the hell isnt Commodore playing?

Because Oilers are fast and Kindl is faster than Commodore.

Actually, quite a few of the guys are: Zetterberg, Franzen, Commodore, Conklin, Emmerton, White, and Kronwall are (although some are "lighter" than others).

I haven't been following so could someone explain me what is "Movember"? What is being achieved from hockey players growing moustaches (aside from goodlooking fellas)? I know that Jonas Hiller is going to auction his new mask. Are players also going to shave and auction their moustaches?

I haven't been following so could someone explain me what is "Movember"? What is being achieved from hockey players growing moustaches (aside from goodlooking fellas)? I know that Jonas Hiller is going to auction his new mask. Are players also going to shave and auction their moustaches?

It's for prostate cancer awareness.

It is to increase awareness of Prostate cancer and other male cancers. It is similar to wearing pink for breast cancer awareness. Both are tied to research fundraising as well.

Edit: I've got my movember stache going. Anyone else?

Edited by WorkingOvertime

It's for prostate cancer awareness.

It is to increase awareness of Prostate cancer and other male cancers. It is similar to wearing pink for breast cancer awareness. Both are tied to research fundraising as well.

Thanks.

Wouldn't it be fitting if players auctioned their cups?

Edited by P. Marlowe

That is one creepy thought.

Wouldn't it be fitting if players auctioned their cups?

...as is that.

Usually you donate to someone to grow out their moustache for the month. As was mentioned above, the money goes towards prostate cancer research. You can donate at www.movember.com/.

Edited by Zetts