• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Kris Russell to St. Louis

Rate this topic

I bet Mason is moved soon, maybe not traded, but moved... even if it's just to the pine...

I also wouldn't be surprised to see them move a long time player like Tyutin or maybe even Umberger, just for a shake up...

I can see Tyutin being moved. Would they move Nash? Not likely, but they're not done shaking things up. How about Derek Dorsett to Detroit for Drew Miller? Cory Emmerton?

I can see Tyutin being moved. Would they move Nash? Not likely, but they're not done shaking things up. How about Derek Dorsett to Detroit for Drew Miller? Cory Emmerton?

I like the idea of getting one of their tougher players but I've never seen Derek Dorsett win a fight. They call him the human punching bag for his inept fighting skills. However I'd welcome Boll or Cody Bass to the club in no time.

I bet Mason is moved soon, maybe not traded, but moved... even if it's just to the pine...

I also wouldn't be surprised to see them move a long time player like Tyutin or maybe even Umberger, just for a shake up...

I agree with you that if something doesn't change really fast Scott Howson, their gm will move one of their more established players although I don't thinkin k its going to be Umberger he literally just signed a 5 year extension with Columbus. Although this team is so horrible it might not matter....wait a sec I'm trying to think if he has a NTC but ill check that out later.

I like the idea of getting one of their tougher players but I've never seen Derek Dorsett win a fight. They call him the human punching bag for his inept fighting skills. However I'd welcome Boll or Cody Bass to the club in no time.

I don't think Dorsett is a horrible fighter. Not the best in the league, but he's not Tom Kostopoulos. He can skate and provide a little bit of offense, as well.

Guest Crymson

I don't think that anyone wants Mason right now. He's arguably been the worst starting goaltender in the league thus far.

I agree with you that if something doesn't change really fast Scott Howson, their gm will move one of their more established players although I don't thinkin k its going to be Umberger he literally just signed a 5 year extension with Columbus. Although this team is so horrible it might not matter....wait a sec I'm trying to think if he has a NTC but ill check that out later.

There's no NTC, but he's been having a horrendous season thus far.

mason is easily the worst regular starting goalie in the league - he's more likely to go to the minors than be traded at this point.

There have been rumors about Tyutin moving ever since he screwed up a chip in play nearly a month ago. Before they moved Russell I was going to say that both were equally worthless, but now I'm thinking Tyutin may be worth a bag of used pucks.

I don't think they'll move Umberger too quickly. Being how this town is and how Umby is a "local guy" since he went to OSU, they'll want to try to make it work.