• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Yay @ Howard

Rate this topic

Totally agree! I think he is playing some of the best hockey in his career- He made some stops in this Socal trip that made my jaw drop!!

Way to go JIMMY!!!!

Penalty shot save on Kopitar - definition of confidence. No movement whatsoever, just kept his eye on the puck and has his glove all over that stick.

Was discussing this with my Dad via text last night. He has been playing better than we've ever seen him play over a prolonged period. It seems that he's really come into his own this season as a top-tier goaltender.

Was discussing this with my Dad via text last night. He has been playing better than we've ever seen him play over a prolonged period. It seems that he's really come into his own this season as a top-tier goaltender.

This is why he signed a low end deal for only a couple years. He is out to show he can be a big money goalie. There is no reason why he can't make more in a Wings uniform. He has to meet very lofty expectations to make more though. The Wings regularly don't pay a lot for their goalies since the lockout. Still, he could break the mold. I am very impressed with his play. His save percentage and GAA are spectacular. Imagine how many wins the Wings would have had during that 6 game losing streak if they would have scored 1-2 goals more per game. They could have won 4-5 of those games. Seems that every game the Wings have lost have been games where they have scored 0 or 1 goal.

I love what I see! Go Howard!