• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/12 GDT: Stars 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Bit surprised if Jimmy goes again, but not necessarily displeased.

Hopefully they can prevent Eriksson from scoring his customary 6000 goals against them tonight. Both teams also played last night, although I don't know who that favors, if anyone.

We didn't have to travel, so I expect our boys to be fresher

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 3-game winning streak (2 shutouts)

Home: 3-game winning streak (2 shutouts)

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Dallas

Overall: 1-game losing streak

Home: 2-game losing streak (1 overtime)

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 4W-5L-1OTL

Home: 6W-2L-1OTL

Last Ten Games – Current All-Time Regular-Season v. Dallas

Overall: 2W-5L-2OTL-1SOL

Home:5W-3L-1OTL-1SOL

Home Stand / Road Trip

This is the final game of a six-game home stand

Record v.Dallas

All-time Record v. Dallas

All-time, Overall v. Dallas

236G: 101W-96L-34T-0RT-2OTL-3SOL

All-time, Home v.Dallas

118G: 59W-41L-16T-0RT-1OTL-1SOL

Season Record v. Dallas

This is this is the first regular-season meeting, of four, v. Dallas this season.

Record on this Day

November 12

This is the 27th regular-season game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 26 games:

16W-8L-2T

This is the 2nd regular-season game played v. Dallas on this day. The Club's record in the previous game:

1W

LGW.

Lol every time I post a negative Conklin post some fanboys give me negative reputation. Who here is related to the guy haha.

Ya, you'll find out that if for some reason you don't like a Red Wing, you'll get a neg and you'll also be told you aren't a true fan. The year Hudler held out, I amassed a -101 by saying he is horrible and is not worth the money he wants. Seems it took 3 years for him to prove that he isn't worth the money, and most if not 95% of the users on here now agree that he isn't and would welcome a trade. But there are still folks out there that will neg you if you don't like someone. Honestly though, you probably get negged because you just say stuff like "Conklin Sucks." Instead maybe you should give some argument to why you think he is bad, give some insight, maybe there is something you know that folks here don't know. You probably will still get negged by the slappies, but most users won't.

Anyhow, why the heck is Commodore not playing again? If e was gonna be a healthy scratch most nights, they could've saved the $1M and just brought up Exleby or Janik...

Dallas is starting off hot, they will start to falter, Wings will win their forth in a row. Howard is a man on a mission this year. I've never been a big Jimmy Howard fan but hot damn 3 shutouts this year and we've only played 15 games. Go Wings

Edited by Jericho613

I hope Jimmy plays. I remember 2 years ago, we rode Jimmy pretty hard down the stretch, I think he can handle back to backs. Trust that better than other option.

I'm not saying I dislike Conks or anything butttt, Jimmah(!) obviously gives us the best chance to win and I think we need to ride him as much as possible until we catch up in the standings. Obviously play Conks here and there but right now, we need Jimmah(!) as much as possible.

Ride him now, middle of the season give him some rest, and at the end, depending on where we are in the standings, ride or ease him into the playoffs.

He is on fire right now, I can't wait to see what he does tonight with all this momentum behind him.

Tonight is the last night of my school's production of Barnum so I'll be stuck behind the keys accompanying. If the timing is like last night I should be home in the middle of the third. Hopefully they come out hard and take it to Dallas early.