• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/12 GDT: Stars 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Anyhow, why the heck is Commodore not playing again? If e was gonna be a healthy scratch most nights, they could've saved the $1M and just brought up Exleby or Janik...

Because Kindl is good.

Commodore makes our defense that much deeper, with Janik and Exelby next in line.

Jimmy "Wings MVP" Howard back in net... sweet!

Also more great news... we are not facing Kari Lehtonen tonight, Andrew Raycroft in net!

http://www.mlive.com..._goal_vs_d.html

Not sure which idiot gave you a neg' for this, so i added a plus for it.

So I moved into my new house and I have Direct TV now instead of charter cable. Should be interesting to see if I am able to watch the game or not on TV.

Lol every time I post a negative Conklin post some fanboys give me negative reputation. Who here is related to the guy haha.

Speaking only for myself, not liking Conklin isn't the problem. It's the way you go about saying you don't like him. I come here to talk Red Wings hockey with grown-ups. If you discussed your dislike of Conklin like a grown-up and explained why you think Howard is better/why we should trade him/etc., people would be far less inclined to -1 your posts. A lot of posters here have their issues with players for one reason or another, but they discuss those issues rationally and intelligently (most of the time), and there's no problem.

Food for thought.

Larry Murphy just said that Loui Erickson (sp?) was "the most highly under-rated player in the NHL." Something doesn't sound right about that statement!

I would say he doesn't get the exposure he should, neither does Benn. They're both phenominal players, would love to have either of them on the Wings.