• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/12 GDT: Stars 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

They had just finally cleared it when the post went through. :lol:

My favorite Red Wings moment at Joe Louis, aside from when they've won the Cup, was Steve's 2OT goal against St. Louis in '96.

My favorite was game seven against the Ducks a few years ago. Mainly because it was the only Wings playoff game I've seen live.

Guest Shoreline

s***ty goal off s***ty turnover.. boys need to stop beating themselves with dumb mistakes.

Guest Shoreline

Guys need to stop with this waiting for the perfect set shot and just crash the damn net.

OT: Here's the Lucic hit on Miller.

What the hell was that? "Good to get some bad blood early in the season series"?

BTW, at that point BUF lead 1-0 but it's now 1-3 for Boston.

Oh. After seeing that commercial I can finally see where the "Craplin" nickname comes from.

Edited by P. Marlowe

Guest Crymson

Well during the slump you aggressively parodied people who were whining and that became old very fast. Now you are whining yourself.

Nah. I have always disliked Ericsson, and I've not been a fan of Hudler's since he left for Russia. The latter just doesn't fit into the system--though he is working harder this year than last--and the former is lazy and careless.

Edited by Crymson

What the hell was that? "Good to get some bad blood early in the season series"?

BTW, at that point BUF lead 1-0 but it's now 1-3 for Boston.

The NESN announcers are always over the top. I've always appreciated playing the goalie tough (as long as it isn't against the Wings or the team I was playing for), but that hit was pretty blatant. I'm surprised Buffalo didn't have much of an answer for the hit.