• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/12 GDT: Stars 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Hahahah wow kindl got messed up there. I appreciate the willingness to drop em but jesus man learn how to fight

At least it improves our fight totals.

Wonder why Benn went after Kindl instead of Ericsson? Didn't see what happened, but I can venture to guess.

Wonder why Benn went after Kindl instead of Ericsson? Didn't see what happened, but I can venture to guess.

I think he knew exactly who he was picking. Maybe Kindl said something, but he didnt seem to do anything before the fight to provoke Benn.

Benn hit Kindl late and also slashed a bit. Just being frustrated. I don't think Kindl was that willing to go but I guess he should've been more ready.

It's just hockey. Happens all the time.

Sure.

Man Kindl needs to learn how to throw punches, he had Benn in good position but just shyed away. He's been playing tougher this year, but he isn't tough :lol:

Burish is a ******* dumbass and he needs a nice cross check to the head next game. But the win was wonderful and we're back to normal.

Man Kindl needs to learn how to throw punches, he had Benn in good position but just shyed away. He's been playing tougher this year, but he isn't tough :lol:

Burish is a ******* dumbass and he needs a nice cross check to the head next game. But the win was wonderful and we're back to normal.

Kindl still did better than Cain Velasquez.

TSN.ca...

Niklas Kronwall, Brenden Morrow, Darren Helm and Brad Stuart also lit the lamp for the Red Wings, while Jimmy Howard made 25 saves.

Loui Erisksson and Ian White recorded the goals for the Stars, who dropped their second straight game after a four-game win streak.

My thoughts:

1. Hope White is not out for too long after that puck to the face (see point #2 & 3)

2. Ericsson blows

3. I really don't like Big E

4. Let's hope Jakub doesn't throw down again

5. Great to see four straight after that slump. And the Stars are a legit squad.

Cheers. Congrats to HOFers coming up, especially Mick.

Happy Saturday.

Edit: PS. If they are trying to adopt whatever song that is as a goal song at the Joe, please don't. Please.

Edited by Ram

Anyone hear about White's face?

Nothing more yet than the puck hit his face below the right eye and he needed to be stitched up.

Babcock was just interviewed and he doesn't know White's status.

Edited by P. Marlowe

Saw the last minute or so of the game, due to playing keys for the musical at my school, but I'm glad to see they won both games during the show nights. They seem to do well when I have an obligation at the school. The first spring concert I directed was the night of the 2OT playoff win against STL in 96.

The Benn punking of Kindl was cheap. Did they ding him with the instigator? Hopefully Nick got some +'s and Souray got a bunch of -'s :)

What happened with White?

Edited by TheXym

I'm content with the fact that our third defencive pair isn't perfect.

Stars were leading the league in points per game and Wings won them 5-2. Complaining about anything would just make me feel stupid.

I agree. I just think Ericsson's multiple blunders may catch up and that White would be a tough loss cuz I think he's been lights out for the Wings.

The Benn punking of Kindl was cheap. Did they ding him with the instigator? Hopefully Nick got some +'s and Souray got a bunch of -'s :)

What happened with White?

Benn got slashing penalty but not an instigator. Nick was +2, Souray was -2. :lol:

White saved a sure tying goal (it was still 3-2) with his face. Right after that Wings scored their 4th goal.

Wings have allowed only one ES goal during the winning streak.

Franzen is the first Wing in about 10 games to have more points than games (16 in 15).

Edited by P. Marlowe