• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/15 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blues 2

Rate this topic

Don't play stupid. You know every discussion about "sparking the team" and "enforcers" and "beating people up" and "powerplay is our enforcer" and "talentless goon" and "every GM in the league" ends up the same way. The fact it always becomes a big pro/anti-enforcer circle jerk is what makes it worthless.

Yet you participate.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

hope for a better 2nd

i normally dont post in the GDT during the game.

and kronwall is back!

Based on that definition, every argument on LGW about anything is stupid, since there's always going to be disagreements and no consensus.

Hence the term, "argument".

Enforcer debates on this board are not comparable to any other debate, other than Crosby bashing and goaltender threads.

Yet you participate.

Hardly as much as I used to. Thank you for chiming in, though. I really appreciate your concern.

Edited by Doc Holliday

Absolutely disgusting hit - even the Blues announcers were throwing Stewart under the bus and saying the hit was unnecessarily reckless. He could have just hit him body to body; but to throw his arms through it like that and leave Kronwall absolutely helpless in that situation. Freakin' shameful. Shanahan better drop the hammer on that play, period.

I really hope he hasn't returned because he's in the quiet room and when he gets back out there he Kronwalls Jackman into next week >.>

We really can't afford many more losses on the blue line. Without White and potentially Kronwall we're lookin' pretty thin once you get past Lidstrom and Stuart.

Edit: I had to leave my tv to make this post; but YAY KRONWALL!

Edited by Krystal

i might be a little blind here but i don't understand how flip's stats are so good this year.

i can't stand the guy. like that other thread says "he is way too nice", and he never shoots the effing puck.

I'd like to see him shoot more.

In my perfect fantasy season, however, FIl would have 15 goals to go with 40 assists.

Guest Crymson

What, am I not allowed the condescending lectures like you and a few others here?

You do your best to fit them in wherever you can.