• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Kronwall boarded, leaves STL game

Rate this topic

Wasn't talking to you my friend.

Was talking to someone else who seemingly forgot.

With all the Cups he won here, I think Shanny forgot he played for the Blues too...

NOBODY who is old enough forgot that he played for the Blues, but how about maybe the younger fans who were just born when Shanny played there? For the most part, all they remember is him playing in Detroit and NYR...

Think a minute...it was nearly 20 years ago he last played there...sheesh...

Guest Crymson

Now, with that said...I figure Stewart will get suspended, but I can't imagine it will be for 8 games.

I'm going to say 2 or 3 games.

I recognize you. You're the fellow commenting all over the YouTube videos of this incident, claiming that Stewart did nothing wrong and should not be suspended at all.

Kerry Fraser's opinion

Answering to a person who thinks Kronwall flopped. Fraser isn't afraid to mention the word "paralyzed" and makes a case for Stewart being suspended for 5 games.

Stewart approach was unimpeded and with speed. Given the close proximity of Kronwall to the boards and the other factors I have mentioned Chris Stewart must come to the conclusion in advance that any excessive force exerted through a hard, full extension push from behind could result in serious injury to his vulnerable opponent.

Kerry Fraser isn't being a dick toward a Red Wing? Alert the news media. I remember, whenever he'd use to ref Avs/Wings games back in the 90s, he always found some way to f*** us over. Ticky-tack calls late in the game, not calling egregious penalties, you name it. I hated that guy.