• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/17 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Sharks 5

Rate this topic

I'm pissed that Smith is gonna get a minus for that shift. He was in perfect position, was reading the play great and then Ericsson pulls a classic gaffe of not playing defenceman and standing near the net, he was in the slot! So frustrating to watch.

Howard had to have that 3rd goal... he just cannot be beaten like that. BUT the bigger problem is Zetterberg has been BRUTAL tonite along with Fil... too quiet. Pavs has been good with his line though which is something positive. But the Wings need to wake up this period.

Guest Crymson

Did McLellan take a portion of Babs's brain with him when he left for SJ or what?

Somehow I don't think it's Babcock's fault when Kronwall miscues with Howard, when Filppula fails to assume coverage with a defenseman deep, or when Ericsson is his typical !@#$ing bonehead self and decides to take himself out of the play for no reason at all.

Still a lot of time left. Anyone else staying up for the entire game?

I'll be up. I should sleep so I can be reasonably human at work tomorrow, but I won't be able to sleep without knowing how this ends up.

Still a lot of time left. Anyone else staying up for the entire game?

oh yeah.

hopefully my prediction from an earlier post comes true.

we lose tonight and game 3 against sj. win game 4 cause we're finally sick of losing, beat them in the playoffs and take stanley.

it's the only way a loss tonight would make me feel good.

Guest Crymson

Haha, Ericsson trips over his own feet.

Awesome! Glad to have this guy locked up.

And of course you use every opportunity to whine about Ken Holland.

If Carey Price was our goalie, it'd be a 1-1 game still.

We just can't beat this team. Too soft, too small and too lazy. That's the motto of the Wings when we play San Hosay.

The problem with this team isn't the 3, its the 1. We once again have now played 5 periods and only scored 1 goal, that is not acceptable. Our D is running around, and our Offense is either Red hot or Ice Cold. Welcome back the Ice Cold stage.

A red wing do something tough? Ya right. I hate to be so negative but this team just has no back bone whatsoever.

You and I should go root for the Pens.

They have Crosby and MacIntyre. Best player and best fighter in hockey.

Let's go bro. :cool:

Edited by GMRwings1983