• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/17 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Sharks 5

Rate this topic

top players not producing.

Z and Dats arent putting pucks in the back of the net. the only players doing that are defense men.

pathetic performance after 19 mins of the game. I am very much losing my faith in zetterberg cleary and some what datsyuk. guys arent doing it like they did before.

zetterberg looks like an average player out there.

top players not producing.

Z and Dats arent putting pucks in the back of the net. the only players doing that are defense men.

pathetic performance after 19 mins of the game. I am very much losing my faith in zetterberg cleary and some what datsyuk. guys arent doing it like they did before.

zetterberg looks like an average player out there.

injuries have to be the issue with those two...could they have both become average over the off season? What are the odds? I believe it's injuries and I wish to all wishes that they'd go on LTIR, because I'd rather have them healthy and producing than stinking up the ice at 50%...it has to be injuries...it just has to be....

this team has a lot of issues right now too.

again stl and sj once they got rattled everything went to s***. 5 minute pp was terrible against stl--game over after that. the goal to tie the game at 1 against sj--game over after that.

both games we came out strong for 10 minutes, scored first but couldn't get that 2 goal lead.

we're too experienced to get flustered but it's happening.

teams are way too close now and if you make mistakes you lose. can't get away with just talent alone anymore.

we need a goal scorer and a bottom 6 with more size/grit.

get a goal scorer and you can move cleary to the bottom 6 where he belongs. hudler is useless. too small for bottom 6, can't create on his own and isn't good enough for top 6.

who knows what to do with bert though. 3rd line i guess? not sure. cause he'll never get traded.

not necessarily in this order but

Z, D, FLIP

FRANZEN, ?, ?

HELM, CLEARY, BERT

ABBY, MILLER, EAVES

but then what to do with homer, emmerton, brunnstrom, hudler?

man this lineup is seriously mediocre.