• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
P. Marlowe

Craig Smith Roofs The Puck (Literally)

Rate this topic

How come I haven't even heard of the kid until now...he's a rookie with 7 goals and 14 points (exact same as Nugent-Hopkins). Guess playing in Nashville can do that.

Moral of the story though. Don't get fancy with an open net.

Side note: Scary thought. A player I've never heard of is outperforming Hank and Pavel offensively almost 20 games into the season. Sorry, not trying to spread panic or anything... ;)

How come I haven't even heard of the kid until now...he's a rookie with 7 goals and 14 points (exact same as Nugent-Hopkins). Guess playing in Nashville can do that.

Moral of the story though. Don't get fancy with an open net.

Side note: Scary thought. A player I've never heard of is outperforming Hank and Pavel offensively almost 20 games into the season. Sorry, not trying to spread panic or anything... ;)

Exactly.

With 7 goals in 14 games it might not seem like it to him right now, but goals are hard to come by in the NHL. He just learned the hard way that you need to just put it away and not get cute.

And it is scary, if he were on the Wings he'd be second in goal scoring behind Franzen and tied with Flip for second in points.