• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/19 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Kings 1

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Dammit get Kindl off the ice turnover machine so far this game and getting burned way too easily. Yes some of the Kings forwards are quick but damn...

Let's scratch any player who has a bad period.

Guest Crymson

I'm okay with what he did. If you don't have a play, delay.

Hudler's particular form of delaying is terrible. When there's a blocked path to the net, he stops or turns back rather than staying low in the zone or going behind the net.

After watching that shorthanded goal, why was Kronwall floating? At least Hudler tried to stop the forward. Kronwall just coasted slowly about an arms reach away. We'll come out firing in the second and start wearing down their defense and get some hard earned goals!

Don't need to scratch him just sit him. Smith is looking far better than Kindl right now and Smith has only played 2 games. lol.

So let's forget about the other 14 games where Kindl has looked better than Stuart and Ericsson? I agree that Smith needs to stay in the line-up, but not at the expense of one of our more consistently good DMen.

After watching that shorthanded goal, why was Kronwall floating? At least Hudler tried to stop the forward. Kronwall just coasted slowly about an arms reach away. We'll come out firing in the second and start wearing down their defense and get some hard earned goals!

So let's forget about the other 14 games where Kindl has looked better than Stuart and Ericsson? I agree that Smith needs to stay in the line-up, but not at the expense of one of our more consistently good DMen.

I agree but also think Kindl isn't all he's cracked up to be. He hasn't really looked good at all since the blowout Washington game. Whereas Ericsson and Stuart yes have been bad all around. Stuart is getting maybe a bit better. Maybe. Although I shouldn't be nagging our defense cause well it's the offense that's the problem.

Is anyone else forced to watch this game on NHL network with the kings crappy announcers?

Yes. At least it's an hd feed.

They looked good overall except for Hudler getting burned for the shorty. Hopefully they don't max out the suck knob on the mixer for the second and third like in SJ. I'll miss the second half of the game due to loading in for a gig tonight so hopefully they open it up before I have to jet.