• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#161 wingsfan4795

wingsfan4795

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:48 PM

Is anyone else forced to watch this game on NHL network with the kings crappy announcers?

Good rule of thumb is always take an octopus everywhere. Better to have one and not need it than find yourself thinking, "Damn, I wish I had that octopus".

-Buppy

#162 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:49 PM

Let's scratch any player who has a bad period.

Don't need to scratch him just sit him. Smith is looking far better than Kindl right now and Smith has only played 2 games. lol.

#163 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:51 PM

After watching that shorthanded goal, why was Kronwall floating? At least Hudler tried to stop the forward. Kronwall just coasted slowly about an arms reach away. We'll come out firing in the second and start wearing down their defense and get some hard earned goals!

Don't need to scratch him just sit him. Smith is looking far better than Kindl right now and Smith has only played 2 games. lol.

So let's forget about the other 14 games where Kindl has looked better than Stuart and Ericsson? I agree that Smith needs to stay in the line-up, but not at the expense of one of our more consistently good DMen.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#164 SiLkK19

SiLkK19

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:51 PM

Is anyone else forced to watch this game on NHL network with the kings crappy announcers?

I am. One of them has the classic cartoon news voice.

#165 Ally

Ally

just figured out how to change my title

• PipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:52 PM

Im watching this on NHLCI and I can barely hear the kings announcers

"Everything he does is exciting to watch.” -Holmstrom describes Datsyuk

#166 wingsfan4795

wingsfan4795

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:53 PM

I am. One of them has the classic cartoon news voice.

And he mistook helm for datsyuk twice

Good rule of thumb is always take an octopus everywhere. Better to have one and not need it than find yourself thinking, "Damn, I wish I had that octopus".

-Buppy

#167 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:54 PM

After watching that shorthanded goal, why was Kronwall floating? At least Hudler tried to stop the forward. Kronwall just coasted slowly about an arms reach away. We'll come out firing in the second and start wearing down their defense and get some hard earned goals!

So let's forget about the other 14 games where Kindl has looked better than Stuart and Ericsson? I agree that Smith needs to stay in the line-up, but not at the expense of one of our more consistently good DMen.

I agree but also think Kindl isn't all he's cracked up to be. He hasn't really looked good at all since the blowout Washington game. Whereas Ericsson and Stuart yes have been bad all around. Stuart is getting maybe a bit better. Maybe. Although I shouldn't be nagging our defense cause well it's the offense that's the problem.

#168 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 16,578 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:58 PM

It's very early yet, but if Smith does keep performing and works himself into the lineup, he could make Kindl expendable.

#169 TheXym

TheXym

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:00 PM

Yes. At least it's an hd feed.

They looked good overall except for Hudler getting burned for the shorty. Hopefully they don't max out the suck knob on the mixer for the second and third like in SJ. I'll miss the second half of the game due to loading in for a gig tonight so hopefully they open it up before I have to jet.
It's pronounced "Zim" not "Exim". Aw heck with it, just call me Scott.

#170 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,211 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:01 PM

2nd underway. Score moar plz.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#171 Anijuice

Anijuice

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:02 PM

Loving Filppula's work ethic

#172 wingsfan4795

wingsfan4795

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:03 PM

Bs penalty

-Buppy

#173 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,211 posts

PK upcoming. Another Bertuzzi penalty? Nope, Dats.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#174 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

That's a hook? Shut the front door.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#175 PrairieDawg

PrairieDawg

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 408 posts

Wtf kind of call was that?

#176 Jusek

Jusek

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:08 PM

Smith has been great so far. :thumbup:
"I consider the Detroit Red Wings one of the greatest franchises in any sport. For a player to come in and play, it's so special to wear the jersey."
-Steve Yzerman

#177 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:11 PM

Kings goon it up against the Euros in front of the net after the whistle and get a penaly. Atta boy ref!
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#178 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:13 PM

Ok let's see if our "enforcer" is effective this time.

#179 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:14 PM

Why's Franzen out of the line-up tonight?

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#180 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:14 PM

And it does :yowza: