• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bramsy

Crosby coming back

Rate this topic

Yay. Can't wait to hear the "Now that Sids back, the pens have to be the odds on favorite to win the Cup!" on every hockey segment between now and April. Dirty prick, thanks for the golden goal and all but I still hate him. But I'll be damned if he isn't hands down the best player in the NHL.

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

Yay. Can't wait to hear the "Now that Sids back, the pens have to be the odds on favorite to win the Cup!" on every hockey segment between now and April. Dirty prick, thanks for the golden goal and all but I still hate him. But I'll be damned if he isn't hands down the best player in the NHL.

If I have kids, I hope they become Pens fans.

Because I want them to root for a team that wins four or five Cups, much like I did growing up as a Wings fan.

Edited by GMRwings1983

If I have kids, I hope they become Pens fans.

Because I want them to root for a team that wins four or five Cups, much like I did growing up as a Wings fan.

I know you don't actually mean it, but I still lol'ed pretty good. I'd do the same, but they didn't dress MacIntrye tonight :cool:

I think Crosby is a fuzznut, don't like him much, but it's good that he is back in the grand scheme of things overall.

Even though I don't like him my deal is still more with the absurd attention he gets. Zero to do with being jealous of him, I just hate constant media overhype about pretty much anything (i.e. at present time Penn State coverage, Tim Tebow, Lebron James etc.) moreso than thoughts about athletes or people.

Since I mentioned those sitautions/people specifically, just to quickly state my stances on those without getting off topic, the whole Penn State deal is a shame that it happened, absolutely nothing against Tim Tebow, even though Lebron James is universally hated at least in NBA world I don't really have much against him either.

Just all those people/examples, like Crosby, is just numbing and too much after a while.

And I have no interest in watching a second of this game given the absurd attention it is probably getting.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

I'll be excited once Hudler gets the 10 year contract he deserves.

If not, my kids are becoming Bluejackets fans.

I started grooming my unborn children to be Thrasher fans.... At least their second favorite team is still in the league. Long live the 'Yotes!

If the Pens get a quick goal to make 5-0, do you think they might switch to the Habs vs. Bruins - the game I really wanted to watch???? And, sorry, but I really don't care about "for the good of hockey," I'd like to see him get knocked out of commission again really quick.

Ugh, nhl.vom(it) has a section for Cindy's shift by shift report...really? This just in, Cindy takes first post-concussion piss...

You would think no other player has EVER returned from a concussion....Geez I wish someone would take one for the rest of us and just blindside that little *****.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

WOW, first game back in forever, and he notches 3 points (maybe more, the game isn't over yet).

Crosby >> ANY Red Wing. Sad, but true. This kid is A-MAZING.

If the Pens get a quick goal to make 5-0, do you think they might switch to the Habs vs. Bruins - the game I really wanted to watch???? And, sorry, but I really don't care about "for the good of hockey," I'd like to see him get knocked out of commission again really quick.

I agree! The game was good without him, and it will be after he is gone. Whether he finishes his career early or late, I will always hate him and wish bad things on him. Hey Cindy, voodoo voodoo hoodoo!