• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jedi

Jedi

In this town of Halloween...

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,817 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:36 AM

My fiancé was hooked into Pinterest through her family, and is now desperate to join. She signed up yesterday, and found out that it will take about a week to receive the invite through the site.

Anyone on LGW a member, who might be able to send her an invite? If you're able to, please send me a PM and I'll get you her email address.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

y4m8.png
"Come with us and you will see, this our town of Halloween..."

#2 OsGOD

OsGOD

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:37 PM

My fiancÚ was hooked into Pinterest through her family, and is now desperate to join. She signed up yesterday, and found out that it will take about a week to receive the invite through the site.

Anyone on LGW a member, who might be able to send her an invite? If you're able to, please send me a PM and I'll get you her email address.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Sent you a PM... my wife is addicted to that site as well

Just one chance is all i ever wanted...just one time i'd like to win the game...from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it...just one just one

#3 Jedi

Jedi

In this town of Halloween...

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,817 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:07 AM

Sent you a PM... my wife is addicted to that site as well

Got it. The invite came through, and she spent a couple of hours last night going "Oh that's cute!" and "Oh that's a really good idea!". What have I gotten myself into? :lol:

Thanks for your help!

y4m8.png
"Come with us and you will see, this our town of Halloween..."

#4 OsGOD

OsGOD

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:43 PM

Got it. The invite came through, and she spent a couple of hours last night going "Oh that's cute!" and "Oh that's a really good idea!". What have I gotten myself into? :lol:

Thanks for your help!

lmao... thats what my wife is doing right now... going through pictures of different types of dogs that she wants. Just nod your head and say, yes dear.... I still have yet to look at that site other than the "ideas" and pictures she shows me lol

Just one chance is all i ever wanted...just one time i'd like to win the game...from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it...just one just one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users