• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/23 GDT: Flames 3 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Yeah I wish we would just sit Stuart this game not to take a chance on him getting more worse whatever the injury might be. Also to get Smith more playing time would be nice as well. I just don't see why Stuart has to be a game time decision tbh.

Gamesmanship by Babs, I would assume. Mike Babcock, International Coach of Mystery!

Going to the game tonight! Taking a sign that says, "Hey Tom! Keep your head up!" I'm hoping Bertuzzi teaches him a thing or two about breaking jaws.

Speaking of Bertuzzi... it would be nice to see him get a little mean this year. I loved the TODD BERR TUZZI chants at the Joe last year.

Haha my brother, myself and some buddies were at the joe and there ended up being some other rowdy (who were probably even more drunk than we were) mid 20 year old people right behind us.

After Bert had that snipe on the breakaway against Ottawa we got the Todd Bertuzzi chant going, it was one of my prouder moments in life for sure :cool:

Holy s***, I thought White was going to be out for awhile. Nice to see hes back.

TSN.ca

"I probably could have played a little bit sooner, I just couldn't fly on an airplane with all of the sinus and the pressure," White said on the team's website. "But I feel great and it doesn't really hurt at all. I think everything is good to go."

It's on TV in Canada on TSN. I'll have to sit though those "homer" Canadian announcers.

Anyway, 4-1 Wings.

I will be attending the game, so I will be unable to monitor my streams or fix anything if there are issues, but I do plan on starting them remotely before I leave. Hopefully they stay up.

http://freeredwings.tv

Thanks for the link, I'll be sure to use it!

I wonder how long until the US Government shuts it down?

So with Stuart out, it will probably be what, this?

Lids/White

Kronwall/Smith

Kindl/Ericsson

And if Stuart's in, and Kindl's out;

Lids/White

Kronwall/Ericsson

Smith/Stuart

I'd rather Stuart sit if he's sore, even though he seems to have his game back recently. In part because it means we can get a good look at the yoots on the team.

It's on TV in Canada on TSN. I'll have to sit though those "homer" Canadian announcers.

Anyway, 4-1 Wings.

Thanks for the link, I'll be sure to use it!

I wonder how long until the US Government shuts it down?

It's not the government we have to worry about- it's the NHL. It's their copyright we're violating (for which I'm eternally grateful, BTW).

However, tonight I'm at Mama's with Center Ice. Woohoo! Go Wings!

Good to know all the guys are feeling warm and fuzzy! Or, y'know, not crappy, anyway. As Pavs' favorite ring tone would say, I feel good - plus it's the weekend, so let's make all of our fine selves happy and get us 2 points! Whoop some patootie, Wings!

(Why is it that every time I try to be enthusiastic, I just sound like I'm on drugs? Oh well...whaddya gonna do?)

It's not the government we have to worry about- it's the NHL. It's their copyright we're violating (for which I'm eternally grateful, BTW).

There have been a few streaming sites that have seized by Homeland Security. Those sites streamed NHL, NFL, MLB, ESPN channels, and a bunch of other channels. I just don't see why it's any concern if Homeland Security to seize it.