• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/23 GDT: Flames 3 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

I didn't think teams were allowed to do that with Sid back in the line-up? I'm sure Gary will get word to the on ice officials so the Blues stop that :ph34r:

Well, I'm not sure, but it looks like St. Louis may have had a goal taken away from them (at least it looked that way via the box score page, since Backes had a goal last I checked and now it's gone), so Gary must have made at least one call. <_<

Cody McCormick must still be injured.

Buffalo should have signed Link Gaetz and Steve Bosse just for that game.

Link Gaetz would've chopped Lucic's head off with his stick. Now that would've been something

What a save by Howard, hasn't been too sharp this game but that was huge!

Unbelievable that Ericsson missed those 2 chances he had! I truly cannot stand the guy. He easily gets rubbed off the puck in the D- Zone, and isn't nearly as good offensively as Smith. I would LOVE if Kenny could trade Ericsson and play Smith... if that were Smith he would have at least hit the net on those 2 chances.

Other than that, the Wings got going better as the 2nd period went on I thought, but Howard looks a bit off tonight, but defs made up for it with that late save. Pavs was flying at the end of the second and that line in general has been our best line all night. I would like to see more from Z's line in the 3rd.