• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/23 GDT: Flames 3 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

That was a Red Wings 3rd period. Good to see.

Datsyuk is getting his points per game back up to where it should be for him. Now Zetterberg just needs to follow.

I think Zata wll get there. He won't let Dats have all the fun. :D

Awesome freakin' game! Calgary came to play in the first, and then reminded me why I wish they'd fall off the face of the planet in the 3rd.

Howie was a stud once again; Pavel is returning to form and Homer goes to his backhand! In other shocking news, Ericcson struggles again this game. I fear greatly for our defense when the unspeakable happens.

*Edit* Forgot to give mad props to White - 13 stitches and a broken bone and the man only misses 4 games? Two huge gillyfoes, Ian.

Was that a fun one or what?! Loved every minute of it. Ok, so Kindl spectating on Morrison's goal wasn't so stellar, and I hate to see Miller lose teeth right before Thanksgiving (get that guy a turkey bong!), but other than that, that was exactly what I love about hockey! Glad to see Dats keep on keepin' on, and I love me some Homer, so it was nice to see him get a little confidence back. And then there's Ian White, everybody - mack flippin' daddy! What a relief to have him back.

Is it just me, or does it look like one of our sleepers has awakened??? Yes, I'm referring to you, dear Pasha...me thinks someone has his mojo back. About time, too.

Guest irishock

Chicago goes down 1-0 to SJ. Gotta hope they lose so that we are closer for the division lead.

Not a Jimmy classic but he made saves when he needed to. Nice special teams play and hell of a game from White.

Jimmy's play so far this season has earned him a few not so great games, assuming this was one of them.

Didn't get to see the game. Glad they got the win.

Good game from White tonight. Looks weird with the shield on.

As usual, there were some god awful penalties called against both sides. Holy s***.

+1, about sums out everything I had to say haha.

I thought Big E had his moments of looking awesome and looking terrible tonight. Bertuzzi was involoved in A LOT of chances, hopefully in the future he capitalizes on them. Filppula is boss.

I guess this means people can quit complaining about Pavs, at least until the next time he has a few points-less games, when they can start complaining again.

Pav was due, I think he has just played at such a high level for so long that people get spoiled so when he seems human for a few games they overreact Same reason I still have high confidence that Hank will step it up. Then again the Wings are two points back from Chicago with 2 games in hand and back on pace for 100 pts despite not really clicking on all cylinders most of the season. We've had it so good for so long as Wings fans that overreaction to adversity is the norm (though the argument could be made that what any other fan base would call mediocrity is what we consider adversity since the Wings have been so good for so long).