• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#221 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:56 AM

Good game from White tonight. Looks weird with the shield on.

As usual, there were some god awful penalties called against both sides. Holy s***.

+1, about sums out everything I had to say haha.

I thought Big E had his moments of looking awesome and looking terrible tonight. Bertuzzi was involoved in A LOT of chances, hopefully in the future he capitalizes on them. Filppula is boss.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#222 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,608 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:07 PM

Bert's gonna start converting soon.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#223 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:22 PM

I guess this means people can quit complaining about Pavs, at least until the next time he has a few points-less games, when they can start complaining again.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#224 TheXym

TheXym

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,474 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:42 PM

I guess this means people can quit complaining about Pavs, at least until the next time he has a few points-less games, when they can start complaining again.

Pav was due, I think he has just played at such a high level for so long that people get spoiled so when he seems human for a few games they overreact Same reason I still have high confidence that Hank will step it up. Then again the Wings are two points back from Chicago with 2 games in hand and back on pace for 100 pts despite not really clicking on all cylinders most of the season. We've had it so good for so long as Wings fans that overreaction to adversity is the norm (though the argument could be made that what any other fan base would call mediocrity is what we consider adversity since the Wings have been so good for so long).
It's pronounced "Zim" not "Exim". Aw heck with it, just call me Scott.