• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/25 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Bruins 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Man, is anyone else as pumped as I am for this game? Always special playing a fellow Original 6 team, especially Boston given they're the defending champs. Will be an intense game; we need Dats to keep up his recent good form and for Zetterberg to really have a strong game.

The game starts at 4:30am here, but I will be up! Go Wings!

Maaaaaan watching the highlights from the last time we played the Bruins I sorta miss Drapes. That was a sick goal he scored. Top ched blocker side on Thomas

And how good was the pass by Eaves?

Edited by Aussie_Wing

Guest irishock

Dats hasn't had a highlight goal all year long. It would be fitting to get a datsyukian deke on Thanksgiving Day on national TV.

Respect has nothing to do with it.

It's an edge they have over most teams. Nothing wrong with using it. They may even remember last year's games and use that as an example of how not to play against Detroit.

They bullied the s*** out of Vancouver last year in the Finals as well. They're the new Ducks.

Just read Datsyuk's quote regarding the matchup. It seems like there is a lot of respect there, that wasn't in the Vancouver series for good reason.

Guest NeedMoreToughness

Boston doesn't have that hate towards detroit simply because they never play eachother, they won't be as physical as when they play montreal/vancouver/buffalo

Would love to see some fights but who is really gonna fight outside of AppleGator and occasionally Ericsson and Kindl. Bruins annoy me. Also maybe its cause I'm younger but I don't really care about O6 matchups....maybe I should say I don't care as much ad the people who say we should have an original six division and the like. Sure all of the Jerseys look great but its not pre 1960 - whatever anymore. Go wings go pavel

Respect has nothing to do with it.

It's an edge they have over most teams. Nothing wrong with using it. They may even remember last year's games and use that as an example of how not to play against Detroit.

They bullied the s*** out of Vancouver last year in the Finals as well. They're the new Ducks.

Phew! Then it's a good thing we don't get physically intimidated by teams. If that is your only worry, then you can stop being a negative nancy and enjoy this game.

Are we all ready for NBCs ultimate triple tag team of Mike "THE DRIVE!" Emrick, Eddie "'O'MG he's biased" and Pierre "I think I can be a GM" McGuire?

I know I sure am....

:ph34r::hehe:

UGH..... I'm sure we'll be reminded every 3 minutes that the Bruins are the defending champs too.....

Thanks! :) I was bummed when I saw you weren't doing it.

Ya, not home, can't stream locals without switching my setup, and NBC streams it....so a few reasons not bother with it.

Tomorrow should be planned as normal.

Edited by drumnj