• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/25 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Bruins 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

How unreal has Howard been playing this year? Unbelievable

I'm afraid that if he keepis this play up and his contract is up...will he demand more? If he keeps this pace up like he is for the next three years, plus his rookie season (his sophomore season is just that...a sophomore season). I mean he'll be worth it because he'll prove he was consistant/the real deal. But will Holland sign him? You know he doesn't sign big time goalies (I like Howie..hard to come by a good/humble goalie).

Edited by Dynheart

Fil having a great game thus far, and good to see Z with the assist. Fil also looking great on the PK. Howie standing tall as well.

I hope that they do something to counter the aggressive forecheck since the Bruins are too good to allow to maintain that kind of pressure the whole game. They took a couple of dumb penalties, but killed the PP's against. Be nice to get our PP on the ice and see it maintain it's dominance like it showed against the Flames. The Wings weathered the storm early and are fortunate to be ahead. I've gotta say it's nice to see them holding a lead after being outplayed, especially since we've seen them dominate early with nothing to show for it on so many other occasions.

I'm afraid that if he keepis this play up and his contract is up...will he demand more? If he keeps this pace up like he is for the next three years, plus his rookie season (his sophomore season is just that...a sophomore season). I mean he'll be worth it because he'll prove he was consistant/the real deal. But will Holland sign him? You know he doesn't sign big time goalies (I like Howie..hard to come by a good/humble goalie).

I'm sure Howard being a product of the Wings' systems will help in Holland's decision to keep him. However, I hear what you're saying; thankfully, we don't have to worry about this for a few years haha. Let's just enjoy the Vezina caliber hockey Jimmy has been playing for us

The Wings will win. Trust me today is my day. I just came home (to check on the dog) from the hospital where my daughter (first child) was born at 3:59am EST.

6lbs 7oz 19 inch beautiful girl, mom and baby are doing very well.

No way the hockey gods would let the Wings lose today, and make me have to deal with all of my friends(I live near Boston) for the next 2 months!

The Wings will win. Trust me today is my day. I just came home (to check on the dog) from the hospital where my daughter (first child) was born at 3:59am EST.

No way the hockey gods would let the Wings lose today, and make me have to deal with all of my friends(I live near Boston) for the next 2 months!

Congrats man!

:clap:

:clap: