Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

11/25 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Bruins 2 (SO)

• Please log in to reply
464 replies to this topic

#461 Nev

Nev

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:10 AM

Can we all stop arguing like children and please revel in the pure awesome that is Pavel Datsyuk? Starts the move that led to his wicked goal with a hit behind his own goal, incredible play throughout. I think he's got his mojo back :) 2 nice plays by Bertuzzi as well for the assist and SO goal, hopefully he can start playing with a bit of confidence.
"If I can be totally honest, it's not a lot of guys you get impressed by. Actually, it's no one else but him. From the bench, to see what move he makes -- you're like, 'I wish I could do that.' Sometimes you sit on the bench and just think, 'wow,' and you look over to the other bench and they sit there and shake their heads, too. He has great, great skills. I'm probably not going to play with another player who has the kind of skills he has." Mikael Samuelsson on Pavel Datsyuk

#462 SiLkK19

SiLkK19

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:20 AM

Datyuk is a fucning beast

#463 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,959 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:10 PM

Whine, doubt, etc. Have fun with that.

When the Wings play a team and lose because that team's goaltender was awesome, you whine about how the Wings aren't good enough. When the Wings play a team and win because their own goaltender was awesome, you whine about how the Wings aren't good enough.

Crymson, I'm unhappy that we've only won 4 Cups in 12 years.

I want more.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#464 NeedMoreToughness

NeedMoreToughness

Prospect

• 41 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:23 PM

Would be nice to have a guy like Thornton on your 4th line, great skater, great forechecker, great fighter, great teammate, right-handed shot...

#465 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,959 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:14 PM

Would be nice to have a guy like Thornton on your 4th line, great skater, great forechecker, great fighter, great teammate, right-handed shot...

We have Drew Miller, though.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.