• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/26 GDT : Predators 1 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Had to run some errands tonight, checking in from the local Barnes & Noble. Nice to see Fil popped one. How's Hank been looking so far? Thanks for keeping things going in the GDT and for the info.

I've got the game going on my DVR so I'll be able to look back.

Had to run some errands tonight, checking in from the local Barnes & Noble. Nice to see Fil popped one. How's Hank been looking so far? Thanks for keeping things going in the GDT and for the info.

better than yesterday but not where we all would like him to be...

Poor Jimmy look like he's being over used out there. He made a good save, and slowed the rebound down enough for stuart to save it, but he just looks off so far. Let's hope it was just a 1st period fluke.

Edited by Dynheart

better than yesterday but not where we all would like him to be...

Thanks. I've got a hunch that once Movember is over and the Zetterbeard returns he'll be back in form (kind of like the bit in the Old Testament about Samson and his haircut). :)

Thanks. I've got a hunch that once Movember is over and the Zetterbeard returns he'll be back in form (kind of like the bit in the Old Testament about Samson and his haircut). :)

This has been documented in years past. Grow the hair out, and he will shine. Bank on it.

We need long hair Z back. I've done the math, his level of play varies exponentially with the length of his hair.