• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Forecheck808

Say Goodbye to the C, Z.

Rate this topic

do you know datsyuk personally?

your posts about him are really creepy.

Actually she does. She has supported Dats and many other Red Wings at the Red Wings Training camp for 10+ years. He says hello when he sees her to note how supportive she and her family have been to him.

Guest stinky fish taco

Actually she does. She has supported Dats and many other Red Wings at the Red Wings Training camp for 10+ years. He says hello when he sees her to note how supportive she and her family have been to him.

thanks. it was a serious question, it seemed like she might know him.

the posts are still kinda creepy, though.

<br />Are you F'n joking? Do you watch the games? <br />He's had a slow start and Z had a BRUTAL giveaway two games ago...but EVERY SINGLE PLAYER ON THE ROSTER gives it away once in a while. How can you honestly write that he is invisible every game- six points in the last 4 games doesnt really seem like he isn't relevent, especially when you fail to mention that Datsyuk went through a very similar drought at the begining of the season. I love how posters will make these ridiculous statements about players of Zetterbergs caliber.<br />You may not think he should be the next Captian of this team so just say that- dont make stupid and ignorant suggestions that he's not visable or relevant. He's worth his paycheque...every penny.<br />

<br /><br /><br />

There's a difference between being bad and being "Datsyuk bad". Zetterberg has had maybe three decent games in the last twenty-two and you wanna argue the fact that he's been invisible? Stop riding him and take an unbiased look at how things are. And to call my post a "stupid and ignorant suggestion" because we don't see eye-to-eye is probably a testament to how low your quality of life is. And for future reference, what I posted wasn't a "suggestion" it was an opinion. And if you're comfortable with paying six million a year for a player who's on pace for forty-eight points then I'm sure there's a Montreal forum you should be on: let a lone the captain of the Wings.

WOW!

Ok, first off, I have a very happy, well rounded life bud...there was nothing personal in my post so grow up- there is absolutely no need to say I must have a low quality of life because I don't see eye to eye with you. You wrote that Zetterberg was irrelevent and invisible and I agrued that you CANNOT be invisible if you scored six points in the last 4 games.

This is the definition of invisible:

n·vis·i·ble

   [in-viz-uh-buhl]

adjective

not visible; not perceptible by the eye: invisible fluid.

withdrawn from or out of sight; hidden: an invisible seam.

If you can find something that definition that says anything about Zetterbergs game, well...I don't think you can because (once again, pushing the echo putton) He ISN'T INVISIBLE. He is not going to score 48 points this year..both you and I know that....and I don't give a shat what he is on pace for. He had a very slow start but he has been very strong the last 4-5 games and seem to have found his offensive game. Lastly, you state that he has had three decent games this year? Huh. I think you should perhaps look up this word:

ex·ag·ger·ate (g-zj-rt)

v. ex·ag·ger·at·ed, ex·ag·ger·at·ing, ex·ag·ger·ates

v.tr.

1. To represent as greater than is actually the case; overstate: exaggerate the size of the enemy force; exaggerated his own role in the episode.

2. To enlarge or increase to an abnormal degree: thick lenses that exaggerated the size of her eyes.

v.intr.

To make overstatements.

Edited by Motown4013

thanks. it was a serious question, it seemed like she might know him.

the posts are still kinda creepy, though.

Yes, we have become friends over the years. He's really a nice guy...and he could be captain material. Maybe his English isn't perfect, but sometimes the best captain leads by example instead of words, and I think he would do that very well.

Edited by Kira

Yes, we have become friends over the years. He's really a nice guy...and he could be captain material. Maybe his English isn't perfect, but sometimes the best captain leads by example instead of words, and I think he would do that very well.

I'm jealous!