• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/30 GDT : Lightning 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

I don't know who first noticed it then posted it in a thread, but ever since I found out they announce "That last goal brought to you by DTE Energy, where scoring means saving" thing is really just ******* unfortunate. It's not that loud on TV if you don't anticipate it, but my god I hate it so much.

Oh, also, nice goal Ericsson.

I'll also say, after seeing Eddie Olczyk make a little jab at how we had 8 guys on the ice during that (very valid) line change, I believe we're owed a few after the whole Pittsburgh 6 men on the ice thing that happened during "you know when". <_<

Edited by lookalive07

I'll also say, after seeing Eddie Olczyk make a little jab at how we had 8 guys on the ice during that (very valid) line change, I believe we're owed a few after the whole Pittsburgh 6 men on the ice thing that happened during "you know when". <_<

He commented on how it was a good change.

It wasn't a jab.

Edited by Doc Holliday

Why is it that when I get home and turn on the game, I hear Doc and Eddie O talking Pittsburgh? They DO realize Pittsburgh isn't playing in this game, right?

Believe they were talking about how Hall has experience in the Joe because of the cup finals against P'burg.

Believe they were talking about how Hall has experience in the Joe because of the cup finals against P'burg.

Well, that one's fine...the one that didn't make sense was talking some meaningless stat about Drapes and Ericsson only to bring up that Pittsburgh won the Cup. Kind of strange.

Well, that one's fine...the one that didn't make sense was talking some meaningless stat about Drapes and Ericsson only to bring up that Pittsburgh won the Cup. Kind of strange.

Must have missed that one. Trying not to listen too much to either of them.