• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/2 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Sabres 1

Rate this topic

If Filppula keeps playing like this, he may wind up the Flames #1 center by the end of the season.

Good for him. :thumbup:

Forget it GMR, people here don't like reality.

They think we can beat San Jose this time around and beat the Pens, without having to improve our team whatsoever at the deadline.

Just trot out the same lineup into the playoffs from the last two seasons. :rolleyes:

Forget it GMR, people here don't like reality.

They think we can beat San Jose this time around and beat the Pens, without having to improve our team whatsoever at the deadline.

Just trot out the same lineup into the playoffs from the last two seasons. :rolleyes:

I'd trot out that Wings team we saw in that period in a heartbeat. Not many teams would stand a chance against what we just saw from Detroit.

I'd trot out that Wings team we saw in that period in a heartbeat. Not many teams would stand a chance against what we just saw from Detroit.

Of course they wouldn't, but that's not how it works.

We've had hot regular seasons before, and even good winning streaks early last year.

I just don't understand how people expect this team to improve or make deadline deals, if we're not willing to trade anyone.

Filppula is the likeliest choice. No one will want Hudler or Ericsson. Him playing well is good for any deadline deals. Increases his value and our trading assets.

So many stubborn minded people around here living in denial. Like trying to reason with a door. <_<

Edited by GMRwings1983

Geez, and that's after allowing 5 or 6 in his last start too.

I feel like yesterday we were seeing him on the Top 10 every week. Now...I always hear about him letting in a lot of goals on few shots and most of the time they are weak goals. Sad to hear but I agree, his time seems to be up.

Of course they wouldn't, but that's not how it works.

We've had hot regular seasons before, and even good winning streaks early last year.

I just don't understand how people expect this team to improve or make deadline deals, if we're not willing to trade anyone.

Filppula is the likeliest choice. No one will want Hudler or Ericsson. Him playing well is good for any deadline deals. Increases his value and our trading assets.

So many stubborn minded people around here living in denial. Like trying to reason with a door. <_<

You don't trade one of your better players who is playing great and hasn't even hit his prime. I agree the Wings need to add depth, but not at the cost of your core players and future core.

I would rather be a smartass than a dumbass.

Filppula is finally showing what he can do and it all boils down to him not playing center. Atta boy Valtteri!

Like I said, good for him and our options for the future.

And if I'm a dumbass, I'd hate to think what that makes some other people around here. Or maybe I'm a dumbass for even responding to you. Most likely.