• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/2 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Sabres 1

Rate this topic

Just got home. Glad I dvr'd both the Sabres feed and the NHL network feed. I was happy to see NHL net had the FSD feed.... For about 5 minutes then they cut to NHL live doing a lengthy live look-in of a different game, likely since I'm on the Binghamton, NY cable system which is considered Sabres territory.

Thanks for the GDT as always, the frozen moment is a nce touch btw. Rockin the Zetterberg winter classic jersey up in Bing while running a few errands and it was cool to see the Wings score three goals in the time it took me to do about 1/3 of my grocery shopping. Shared that with a couple of folks wearing Sabres jerseys (Miller and Ray) while in line at the deli counter. Had a nice chat - they HATE Leino like many folks here hate on Ericsson and Hudler, which amused my wife anf daughter.

Anyone got a short summary of how Zetterberg, Pavs, and Conner looked? I'm at 11:00 of the 1st on the dvr playback.

:thumbup:

DATS!!!!

Conner has looked good this game. I wouldn't mind getting him more ice time, especially with Eaves out.

Good. Seemed like he was playing well for the Griffs. After spending most of last year in the bigs, I bet he's pretty hungry and raring to make the most of this opportunity.

Busy night for me. How'd we look? Looks like Jim had another solid game.

Went up 3 early, then got very lazy and played that way for the next one and a half periods. Jimmy was great and should have had a shutout; Buffalo scored on a total defensive breakdown.

Abdelkader got run by McNabb and left the game. No word on his condition, absolutely no response by the other Wings.

Went up 3 early, then got very lazy and played that way for the next one and a half periods. Jimmy was great and should have had a shutout; Buffalo scored on a total defensive breakdown.

Abdelkader got run by McNabb and left the game. No word on his condition, absolutely no response by the other Wings.

Was it a borderline hit? Clean?

Was it a borderline hit? Clean?

I haven't seen a replay, and it was a little hard to tell. Not penalty worthy as far as I could see; McNabb came from the front. What I'm not sure of is whether he caught Abby in the head, or it was an awkward shoulder hit. I think the main problem was that Abdelkader either didn't see it coming, or was off balance.

It irritated me because just before that, McNabb took a pretty good shot at Datsyuk too. It would have been nice if someone had at least put a body on McNabb to tell him to tone it down.