• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KATIEBARTHEDOOR24

Brothers love

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Ryan Miller gets taken out by Boston. The Sabres answer the bell eventually. My question is being your brother, given the opportunity, you being Drew? Would you take action? We know he would not do well against Lucic but just for your bro.

Drew's primary obligation is to the Red Wings. His time on the ice is not given for his own personal priorities.

Edited by Crymson

If I were in that position, probably not. For a couple of reasons. One, Ryan Miller has his teammates to take care of that, and two, it wouldn't make sense to jeopardize your team's chances at winning a game by taking an unnecessary penalty when your team wasn't involved. Maybe you say something to him after or before the game, but on the ice it has to stay separate.

I guess I'm going to be the opposite in this thread. Do I think he would drop the mitts no. Do I think if lucic had his head down and Drew had a chance to make him feel it I think he would give him a little extra, come up a little high. At the end of the day if you hate a player you hate him. Im assuming Drew doesn't like Lucic at this point. Would he two hand the guy and get suspended no but i would think he would make sure he finishes his check everytime and gives him a little extra given the chance... Not to just defend his brother but because he doesn't like the guy...

Edited by Crashnburnluder

I'm not talking obligations to the team. I'm talking about pro hockey in general. It might be the rec league. I'm just asking if you would take retribution. My intellect is not fast enough for this to compute.

Is this a Van Damme movie? Retribution for your brother? :hehe:

Sure, I'd do something if I was Miller. Kind of like Domi on Samuelsson. Lucic deserves nothing better than a cheapshot in return.