• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/4 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Avalanche 4

Rate this topic

They're up to Redbird 3 now :P

Why does everyone blame the goalie when the team is playing poorly? As noted the Avs are outshooting us so we need to start getting some quality shots for even a chance to score a goal. And why does the team play differently in front of him instead of Jimmy. If they aren't confident with Ty then they should be playing more defensively..doesn't seem like that when we allow them so many shots on net.

Shots are 16-3 Colorado with 2:20 left according to tsn.ca. That isn't Conklin's fault. They need to tighten up big time.

Least not we forget, when he broke his leg before, he skated off on his own power. Let's hope all it is was a tweak and this is jus for safety reasons because this team CANNOT afford to lose Filppula.

I'd forgotten that. That's not something I'd like to see a replay of in any shape or form. I agree the Wings can't afford to lose him. I really hope it's just precautionary since I don't want to see Fil's killer season derailed.

Least not we forget, when he broke his leg before, he skated off on his own power. Let's hope all it is was a tweak and this is jus for safety reasons because this team CANNOT afford to lose Filppula.

Yeah. And with how he skated off it looked like he might have even been able to return, so to rule him out so soon is a bit of a concern.

Guest irishock

Conks hasn't been all that bad tonight. Wings just slept during the 2nd, could have went down by more than 1 goal, but whatever.

Hoping for a breakthrough in the third

TSN has a final shot count for the 2nd as 19-4 Colorado. Maybe this will be like the TB game and they'll blow it open in the 4rd. That was a terrible period, they got seriously outplayed. One goal Conklin didn't really have a chance on, the second was just... well I'm sure Mickey would have had a colorful comment if he was in the booth. Regroup for the third, come out with the pedal to the metal and tie it early then blow it open.

We should be good in the 4rd. Wings had a terrible defensive breakdown in the first minute and then brainfarts all around on the second goal. Wings got a nice power nap in during the second and should come out and dominate this final period.

It's like what Babs said about bad things happening during the games and sticking with it. Fil got injured, a convenient little monkey wrench into their flow, got into a little bit of a disarray. Luckily they are only down by one goal. They still got a chance if they let go of that 2nd period performance and keep playing.

Anytime I criticize a player for playing poorly, they respond by being lights out for the rest of the season. Since I criticized Dats, he has been lights.out. Keep er goin Pav, it's magic to watch :thumbup:

Try criticizing cleary then

It should be easy.

I just...don't even know....