• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Krayzie_Bone

Miller Ran again

Rate this topic

in fairness, tootoo did kinda try to jump over miller but he could have totally avoided him altogether. props to miller though for pounding that weasel after the fact.

But it's not like he could expect to somehow leap over a 6'2" standing Miller. Whether malicious or not, it was absolutely reckless. There was nowhere for him to go but into Miller.

If he had the puck and didn't leave his feet, thats a hockey play. He didn't have the puck, and he supermaned into him. That is intent to injure in my mind and Tootoo needs a suspension.

I have no idea why i got negged, it seems that people may not like the idea of driving the net with the puck as being a hockey play.

Edited by Shaman464

Wow! This is Miller's first game back and he took a run at home. Whether he was intending to harm him or not, that's ridiculous. If he doesn't get suspended, there is a serious problem in the NHL discipline office.

Imagine if this was Crosby and he was on the board, got rid of the puck, and 2-3 seconds later, Totoo takes a run at him, Totoo is gone for at least 5 games. The NHL office did so well during the preseason but now, it's time for them to step up and set a precedence against this kind of stuff.

I'm not saying what he did was malicious or anything. He didn't have the puck and to me, it looked like he changed his direction to go right into Miller. But I might just be making that up because I am such a Miller supporter. League needs to steps up and take action.

I saw the replay last night but they never said if there was a penalty on the play, was there? Tootoo is a dirt bag. Should he be suspended? Not in my mind. It is up to the Sabres to take care of the weasel with a good beat down. Hats off to Miller for giving him some shots but shame on the Sabres for not kicking his ass for it.

Shanny is now in the position of suspending Tootoo and looking like he's letting star players off easy. Or not fining or suspending Tootoo at all and making it look like he is still okay with running goalies.

I think he already has the perception of playing favorites when it comes to star players, i don't expect anything different with a Shanaban on Tootoo after letting Lucic off free.

And for lazy people like me who don't want to click on a link when there is a very simple embed function on this forum....

Edited by Konnan511

I know this question will generate some laughter but... You think Drew Miller can take Tootoo in a fight? He'll definitely look ridiculous especially with that gray hair. At the same time, if he can get the job done then why not? That his brother for Drew's sake.

That's what I don't get from the initial Lucic hit. How didn't one of the Sabres immediately get out there and beat Lucic's ass? Granted, he's a solid fighter, but Gaustad in particular would be able to make him regret that hit.

Tootoo could have avoided him by going behind the net or what smart players do. (Imfact saw Z do it last game) slam on the breaks and hug the goalie to soften then blow. That is what classy players do. Superman dive so your shoulder/elbow fright trains his head. That's what classless punks do.

I know this question will generate some laughter but... You think Drew Miller can take Tootoo in a fight? He'll definitely look ridiculous especially with that gray hair. At the same time, if he can get the job done then why not? That his brother for Drew's sake.

Tootoo would beat Miller 9 out of 10 times in a fight.

Shanny cant suspend him after not suspending Lucic, which was a much more blatant run if you ask me.

If he does, we'll see the NHL is back to its old star player treatment bs as before

STRONGLY disagree

Lucic incident, Miller left his crease, and although Lucic is a tough player, he is generally a clean player and does not have a history of this crap

Tootoo is a stain on the game, left his feet AND Miller was entirely in his crease...

These situations could not be any more different...

hate tootoo, but that ws just a run of the mill 2 minute goalie interference, if anything miller should be suspended for being a little kid.

being a little kid?

Props to Miller for taking matters into his own hands since no one on his team will. If someone ran Jimmy like that, I'd love for him to start throwing bombs with his blocker.

And I can understand him being pissed when it's his first game back since he got ran last time, and he gets full on barreled into again.

hate tootoo, but that ws just a run of the mill 2 minute goalie interference, if anything miller should be suspended for being a little kid.

You'd do nothing in the heat of the moment when getting bulldozed like that? I'm not talking about your typical scrums right before or after a puck freeze. Somebody running into you at full speed, accidental or not. Pretty big difference there.

Whether Tootoo accidentally did this or not, this does not help his rep whatsoever.