Datsyuk Red Wings jersey in Cyrillic

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 jurgendon

jurgendon

Draftee

• 5 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:44 AM

My wife and I were at a game last season and she saw a Datsyuk Red Wings jersey with his name written in Cyrillic, Дацю́к. I have been looking online ever since but not found one for sale. I'm hoping to find one by Christmas, any suggestions?

#2 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:49 AM

My wife and I were at a game last season and she saw a Datsyuk Red Wings jersey with his name written in Cyrillic, Дацю́к. I have been looking online ever since but not found one for sale. I'm hoping to find one by Christmas, any suggestions?

that will be a custom job. theres a place in allen park that many people on here love, cant remember the name though. id start calling jersey shops though as i cant imagine anybody stocks these.
Crosby is a crybaby *****

#3 jurgendon

jurgendon

Draftee

• 5 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:04 PM

that will be a custom job. theres a place in allen park that many people on here love, cant remember the name though. id start calling jersey shops though as i cant imagine anybody stocks these.

Thanks.

#4 RusDRW

RusDRW

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:13 PM

Guess his name "Павел" should be on as well.
Sweet. This dude was brought here for one reason, to punch people in the head - every other thing that he can do, other Wings can do better. I like that we have a head-puncher. The league has other, better head-punchers, but this one is ours. Better than nothing. Good work, Kenny!

© mikah

#5 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:19 PM

dont be worried about price when i say custom either, i get my jerseys made at harper sport shop in st clair shores. $100 for blank, 50 for name and all that. pretty much the same price when it comes to a premade one. hopefully for your sake it wont be more expensive due to crazy letters.
Crosby is a crybaby *****

#6 Casey

Casey

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:31 PM

Sportsk might be able to do it.

Was it in the Red Wings font? If not, I could see someone getting an AK Bars or Dynamo jersey and swapping the letters.
Posted Image
Ceterum autem censeo, Hudler esse delendam.

#7 jurgendon

jurgendon

Draftee

• 5 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:56 PM

Sportsk might be able to do it.

Was it in the Red Wings font? If not, I could see someone getting an AK Bars or Dynamo jersey and swapping the letters.

That's an idea. Unfortunately, I didn't see it. We've been on the lookout at every game since, but haven't seen it again. She's still kicking herself for not asking where they'd gotten it.

Thanks for the ideas and suggestions, everyone.

#8 jurgendon

jurgendon

Draftee

• 5 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:11 PM

That's an idea. Unfortunately, I didn't see it. We've been on the lookout at every game since, but haven't seen it again. She's still kicking herself for not asking where they'd gotten it.

Thanks for the ideas and suggestions, everyone.

Wow. Found a place in Wyandotte that said they'd do the whole thing for $129. Going to dig a little further but it looks like the mystery is solved. Thanks everybody. And thanks for the girl in line at JLA buying tickets on Saturday morning who suggested I ask on this board for help.

#9 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,455 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:14 PM

Wow. Found a place in Wyandotte that said they'd do the whole thing for $129. Going to dig a little further but it looks like the mystery is solved. Thanks everybody. And thanks for the girl in line at JLA buying tickets on Saturday morning who suggested I ask on this board for help.

that's awesome! Come back and visit us more often, OK?

I really wanted a Dallas Stars jersey with Zubov's name in Russian on it. He's gone now, and I never found the jersey. Zubie was my second favorite D man, behind Nick. :cool:

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#10 ACallToArms

ACallToArms

1st Line Sniper

• Gold Booster
  • 862 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 03:56 PM

That's sportsk.com. I've had jerseys done by them, and they do an awesome job.

#11 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:07 PM

Got a name for the place?

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#12 BryceWings

BryceWings

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:41 PM

Glad you found it. I'm kinda interested in one of those myself.

#13 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,617 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:46 PM

Got a name for the place?

I am assuming it is Sportshaven on Fort St. They do the offical lettering for the Red Wings, so they probably would be the ones to see!

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Aww You Mad Bro? Are You Butt Hurt?

#14 jurgendon

jurgendon

Draftee

• 5 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:28 PM

I am assuming it is Sportshaven on Fort St. They do the offical lettering for the Red Wings, so they probably would be the ones to see!

Yeah, it was Sportshaven. I called Sportsk first and they were booked through Christmas, the guy I talked to suggested Sportshaven and they quoted me that price over the phone.

#15 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,617 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:28 AM

Yeah, it was Sportshaven. I called Sportsk first and they were booked through Christmas, the guy I talked to suggested Sportshaven and they quoted me that price over the phone.

Ya, they are good. They do it all there, from custom stuff to professional. I got some stuff done for the wife and son last spring when my son was playing Mite's with the Wyandotte Warriors. Good prices, good quality, I was happy, you should be too!

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Aww You Mad Bro? Are You Butt Hurt?

#16 TheXym

TheXym

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:19 PM

Once you get it, be sure to show pics, I'm curious to see how it turns out.
It's pronounced "Zim" not "Exim". Aw heck with it, just call me Scott.

#17 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:07 PM

Sounds like you've got a side gig bra...just have them make a dozen or so at a time, mark up the price and sell them to us on here! Cripes I'll sign up for three of them.
....Ladies and Gentlemen Jimmy "F%$*ing" Howard.

#18 gunnsblazing

gunnsblazing

Draftee

• 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:29 PM

Ive been attending games for several years wearing this jersey, was this the one you saw?

Attached Files

#19 The Axe

The Axe

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

Ive been attending games for several years wearing this jersey, was this the one you saw?

That translates into wizard.

#20 DeGraa55

DeGraa55

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:45 PM

That site is cool for custom jerseys. Still thinking of who I want to get for my first jersey.