• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jurgendon

Datsyuk Red Wings jersey in Cyrillic

Rate this topic

My wife and I were at a game last season and she saw a Datsyuk Red Wings jersey with his name written in Cyrillic, Дацю́к. I have been looking online ever since but not found one for sale. I'm hoping to find one by Christmas, any suggestions?

My wife and I were at a game last season and she saw a Datsyuk Red Wings jersey with his name written in Cyrillic, Дацю́к. I have been looking online ever since but not found one for sale. I'm hoping to find one by Christmas, any suggestions?

that will be a custom job. theres a place in allen park that many people on here love, cant remember the name though. id start calling jersey shops though as i cant imagine anybody stocks these.

Guess his name "Павел" should be on as well.

dont be worried about price when i say custom either, i get my jerseys made at harper sport shop in st clair shores. $100 for blank, 50 for name and all that. pretty much the same price when it comes to a premade one. hopefully for your sake it wont be more expensive due to crazy letters.

Sportsk might be able to do it.

Was it in the Red Wings font? If not, I could see someone getting an AK Bars or Dynamo jersey and swapping the letters.

That's an idea. Unfortunately, I didn't see it. We've been on the lookout at every game since, but haven't seen it again. She's still kicking herself for not asking where they'd gotten it.

Thanks for the ideas and suggestions, everyone.

That's an idea. Unfortunately, I didn't see it. We've been on the lookout at every game since, but haven't seen it again. She's still kicking herself for not asking where they'd gotten it.

Thanks for the ideas and suggestions, everyone.

Wow. Found a place in Wyandotte that said they'd do the whole thing for $129. Going to dig a little further but it looks like the mystery is solved. Thanks everybody. And thanks for the girl in line at JLA buying tickets on Saturday morning who suggested I ask on this board for help.

Wow. Found a place in Wyandotte that said they'd do the whole thing for $129. Going to dig a little further but it looks like the mystery is solved. Thanks everybody. And thanks for the girl in line at JLA buying tickets on Saturday morning who suggested I ask on this board for help.

that's awesome! Come back and visit us more often, OK?

I really wanted a Dallas Stars jersey with Zubov's name in Russian on it. He's gone now, and I never found the jersey. Zubie was my second favorite D man, behind Nick. :cool:

that will be a custom job. theres a place in allen park that many people on here love, cant remember the name though. id start calling jersey shops though as i cant imagine anybody stocks these.

That's sportsk.com. I've had jerseys done by them, and they do an awesome job.

Got a name for the place?

I am assuming it is Sportshaven on Fort St. They do the offical lettering for the Red Wings, so they probably would be the ones to see!

Yeah, it was Sportshaven. I called Sportsk first and they were booked through Christmas, the guy I talked to suggested Sportshaven and they quoted me that price over the phone.

Yeah, it was Sportshaven. I called Sportsk first and they were booked through Christmas, the guy I talked to suggested Sportshaven and they quoted me that price over the phone.

Ya, they are good. They do it all there, from custom stuff to professional. I got some stuff done for the wife and son last spring when my son was playing Mite's with the Wyandotte Warriors. Good prices, good quality, I was happy, you should be too!

Guest DeGraa55

That site is cool for custom jerseys. Still thinking of who I want to get for my first jersey.

Guest DeGraa55

Oh wow. That makes me really nostalgic! Sergei Fedorov, nineteen ninety...*mumble mumble.*

See that was a good one great player and was with us for awhile. My luck whoever I get would get traded or something. Or health issues. I was a big fan of Fischer but with his heart had to quit ;( I'm high on smith but he still has a ways to go and a chance he could be traded yet....hope not!