• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Dallas Sends Krys Barch to Florida

Rate this topic

At the same time as news came out that Mark Fistric was suspended, the Stars announced they have dealt Krys Barch to the Panthers for a minor leaguer. Dallas GM Joe Nieuwendyk reportedly stated that the trade was requested by Barch, in hopes of getting more playing time. Barch's spot was more or less taken by a more versatile Jake Dowell, and Tomas Vincour is making his way up the Stars depth chart. Good pickup for Florida, in my opinion. Adds some snarl to the Panthers lineup.

Definitely not a blockbuster deal, but just something else to discuss.

Edited by Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Should be interesting to see how it goes. The last time Barch squared off with Thornton, Barch ended up in a full-face cage for six weeks...

Barch is a gamer, though. Shawn Thornton is one of the best fighters in the league. Now that Barch is in the east, I look forward to seeing him and Cam Janssen meet up. They've had some dandies in the past.

Barch is a gamer, though. Shawn Thornton is one of the best fighters in the league. Now that Barch is in the east, I look forward to seeing him and Cam Janssen meet up. They've had some dandies in the past.

That's true, he seems fearless. I had completely forgotten that Janssen was out in Jersey now; those two are crazy when they go at it. I'm going to have to remember to watch next time they play, now.