• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/8 GDT : Coyotes 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

1st Period01:16

DET Todd Bertuzzi (2) Wrist - ASST: P. Datsyuk (17) 02:09

DET Valtteri Filppula (9) Wrist - ASST: H. Zetterberg (11) AND J. Hudler (12) 14:46

DET PPG - Tomas Holmstrom (5) Wrist - ASST: I. White (8) AND P. Datsyuk (18) 15:29

DET Darren Helm (4) Wrist - ASST: C. Conner (1) AND J. Kindl (6) 19:17

DET Jiri Hudler (4) Wrist - ASST: H. Zetterberg (12) AND V. Filppula (14)

Haven't seen a period like that in a while. It's going to be pretty tough to not give up a goal now to be honest. It will be tough to keep the intensity up for another 40 minutes with a 5 goal lead and Phoenix will be playing hard. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I'm glad Helm and Bertuzzi were able to score, because there is nothing more disgusting than having all these soft Euros score for us ranting.gif

Haven't seen a period like that in a while. It's going to be pretty tough to not give up a goal now to be honest. It will be tough to keep the intensity up for another 40 minutes with a 5 goal lead and Phoenix will be playing hard. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Two words and it contains lots of vowels.

It just doesn't make sense. Where were these Wings the last 2 games ? There forecheck is amazing tonight why can't they do that every game ?

That this is Phoenix's third game in four nights, combined with the Wings losing their last two, might have something to do with it. Jus' sayin'.